Amazing place to stay. The staff is wonderful and the owner, mark, was there to help in anyway possible. The food was great, the pool is one of a kind, and the ambience is perfect for couples on a romantic getaway or families on a group trip. Would recommend this resort to anyone wanting a beautiful and relaxing vacation!!! Also spent a day in the spa and everything was remarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Puerto Princesa city centre and airport, the Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel nestles in its beautiful landscaped gardens. Accommodations comprise 5 elegant Suite Villas with canopy style bed. 5 Superior Deluxe rooms and 5 Standard Deluxe rooms. All are equipped with hot and cold showers, cable TV, air conditioning, mini bar, intercom and free WiFi. The resort has the largest swimming pool in Puerto Princesa and the Grand Palm Pavilion Restaurant serves some of the finest food in Palawan. The Resort has a Spa and a fully equipped dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oberoi Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Oberoi Puerto Princesa
- Puerto Princesa Oberoi
- Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa