We stayed here in November for 2 days and 2 nights accommodation. By far, it was one of the finest hotel i have ever been to.
We landed at the airport just on time and we were collected by the driver immediately. I supposed he was already there earlier than our scheduled arrival. When we reached the hotel proper, we were welcomed by the hotel staffs with a warm smile and we were ushered to our room which the hotel manager, Mark, already reserved for us days prior to our visit. The room was fascinating. It was spacious, very clean, and it was setup artistically. Their clover-leaf pool was also attractive. It was huge and deep (5ft-8ft), perfect for swimmers. They also have jacuzzi and another pool (3-4ft) alongside suitable for children and for non-swimmers.
Although the location of the resort was not near the city center, you will enjoy the serenity of the place. The quietness of the resort was very relaxing and soothing perfect for those who want to rest and unwind. They also offer spa services at a very reasonable price.
I guess the best part of the resort was their restaurant. You could find a variety of dishes from their menu. They even cater Thai cuisine (especially cooked by the owner of the resort, Rose) aside from their usual seafood dishes. If none of the foods listed in their menu suit you, you can always personally request for your own food preference to be cooked by the resort's chef. One thing I can assure you, the foods were not just delicious, it was also equally healthy at a very equitable price.
In general, the resort was an impeccable place to stay at while you are in puerto princesa. I, myself, cannot fault-find the hospitality of the crew of the resort. They were always available to assist and they were all very friendly.
I highly recommend this place for those who are visiting Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
- Suharto Kamir
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oberoi Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Royal Oberoi Hotel
- Oberoi Puerto Princesa
- Puerto Princesa Oberoi
- Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Puerto Princesa city centre and airport, the Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel nestles in its beautiful landscaped gardens. Accommodations comprise 5 elegant Suite Villas with canopy style bed. 5 Superior Deluxe rooms and 5 Standard Deluxe rooms. All are equipped with hot and cold showers, cable TV, air conditioning, mini bar, intercom and free WiFi. The resort has the largest swimming pool in Puerto Princesa and the Grand Palm Pavilion Restaurant serves some of the finest food in Palawan. The Resort has a Spa and a fully equipped dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.