Me and my wife had stayed at the Royal Oberoi Palawan on the 11th May till 15th May in Room # 45. The room was really great, huge and clean, although i must say that it was not well appointed, like no soap, shampoo etc in the bathroom, we asked for this, anyways all that is not a problem when it comes to the level of service and the resort its self.
The resort is kept very clean, the pool is huge and the pool bar is excellent. Food is of very good quality and very well presented. Compliments to the Chef. The service staff is excellent and very courteous.
Besides having few problems with the airport transfer, being late by 2 hrs everything else was five star quality.
Would definately recommend this place to all who perfer quite getaways and need to unwind.
Haroon & Jodi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Puerto Princesa city centre and airport, the Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel nestles in its beautiful landscaped gardens. Accommodations comprise 5 elegant Suite Villas with canopy style bed. 5 Superior Deluxe rooms and 5 Standard Deluxe rooms. All are equipped with hot and cold showers, cable TV, air conditioning, mini bar, intercom and free WiFi. The resort has the largest swimming pool in Puerto Princesa and the Grand Palm Pavilion Restaurant serves some of the finest food in Palawan. The Resort has a Spa and a fully equipped dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oberoi Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Oberoi Puerto Princesa
- Puerto Princesa Oberoi
- Royal Oberoi Resort Hotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa