Room: townside room can accommodate 3. 2 real beds + 1 mattress on the floor. We git an adjoining room foe my other 2 friends. Slept soundly except when the aircon started making gurgling sounds due to ice.
Electricity: You'll be woken up by 6am when electricity goes off across town. Remember to charge all electronics at night after you come home from fabulous island hopping, electricity starts 2pm.
Breakfast: simple and included in the room rate. Best bet is the corned beed w/rice & egg. Fruits are good too!
Area: ideal! Townside is across a police station and they close a few meters of the street at night so it's quiet. Sea side is nice, beachfront and the spectacular view of Adlaw island await. Boat docks on this part so no need to rush to tour boat after breakfast. Dinner can be at any of the neighboring restaurants. Cool, laid-back town vibe.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Garden Beach Hotel El Nido
- Marina Garden Beach Hotel
- Marina Garden Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of El Nido's first accommodations, Marina Garden is a small, family-owned beachfront inn that provides simple, clean, and comfortable lodging for all types of travelers. The Country Villa's air-conditioned, shabby-chic rooms nurture the traveler yearning for the comforts of home. Its cozy charm has been popular with couples, families, women, seniors, and businessmen. The original Native Cottages offer a more rustic Philippine experience. Backpackers and budgeters can go back to basics in these beachfront bamboo cottages. ... more less