Very nice hotel on the beach, the price was about $35 if I remember correctly, which is about the norm these days. Prices are going up! But its on the beach and you can sit in one of the cabana chairs on the beach that is reserved for hotel guests. Rooms were clean and average size, possibly a little small but I dont mind that. Hot showers are a big plus for me too, however power goes out completely from 3am-5pm so if you want a comfortable shower it has to be at night. The beds were squeaky and there was no TV in our room, so that is why i'll give this place an overall 4 rating. Very nice though.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Garden Beach Hotel El Nido
- Marina Garden Beach Hotel
- Marina Garden Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of El Nido's first accommodations, Marina Garden is a small, family-owned beachfront inn that provides simple, clean, and comfortable lodging for all types of travelers. The Country Villa's air-conditioned, shabby-chic rooms nurture the traveler yearning for the comforts of home. Its cozy charm has been popular with couples, families, women, seniors, and businessmen. The original Native Cottages offer a more rustic Philippine experience. Backpackers and budgeters can go back to basics in these beachfront bamboo cottages. ... more less