“Nice place, just ok food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Noodle, Asian, Asian fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night Food, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Nice place, just ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I needed a place to eat lunch, and other than the roadside eateries around town, and Altrov'e being closed at lunch, I came upon Atmosphere while walking beachside. I saw some tourists eating inside and asked if they were open for lunch, and this is where I stayed. The hand-pulled noodles intrigued me and, there were several different varieties, and I settled for the Krishna. Prices were a bit on the high side, but not overly so. La Salagane has higher prices, never eaten there, just checked out the posted menu.

The portion was actually huge for what I paid, noodles were ok, though I wasn't particularly blown away by my meal, finding it quite ordinary and nothing special. Maybe if I ordered other items to try? But I was by myself that day and only needed something simple but diffferent. I at least enjoyed the excellent beach front view. The resto itself, that's a bar at night, and seen in daytime, looks like it needed a very good clean too. Too much sand on the floor, everyone's asked to walk barefoot, but I asked not to. The place just generally looked grubby all around.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“My favourite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love the royal Thai rice and everything else!! It was really nice because you get to lie down on the bech. Go there at night!

Visited April 2013
Bulacan
“Great Fine Dining Restaurant in El Nido ,Palawan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been here for a couple of times, I love the freshly made hand pulled noddles and the grill seafood are the best! Its a bit expensive than the rest because they have bigger portion of servings and they use quality meat ( no tiny chopped bones that can crack your teeth)
The restaurant building is very fancy and quality silverware. The crew are very polite and helpful, just let them know and for sure, they will accommodate your needs.
We are so satisfied to dined here, I guess, they are getting better than when they had just open last December, 2012
Try it and you will surely enjoined the ambiance and the foods of this magnificent restaurant!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Food's good. It's presented nicely. I could crack the crabs they served easily using my hands. The shrimps were a little overcooked but the sauce was delicious. I can't comment on the price though since it was our host who paid for the meal.

Visited March 2013
Sydney
“More expensive than the rest of El nido and ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

went with friends to this restaurant, The seafood was nice and the noodles ok. nothing spectacular, but good.

Visited February 2013