“Good to very good food, not really THAT slow..” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brussel
“Good to very good food, not really THAT slow..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had dinner with four here. We all loved the food (pizza, pasta, and two different fish dishes).
The local is great, lovely night view, the beer is cold, and if the service is said to be slow, I think that has to do with fresh preparation of food as well. Anyway, you're in El Nido, most likely you're on holiday, and you want good food... What's the hurry?
However, I think the price is a little on the high side, compared to other options around.

“The worst and the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast here and it was delicious, big portions and very good food. I decided to try dinner and it was te worst, food took 1 hour and a half and then I got the worst pizza I've ever eaten, burnt crust, cheese not melted and the taste was just too salty. The service is definitely slow and I told them about the pizza and they just didn't care. The view is amazing and internet is fast. Maybe you're lucky, maybe you're not

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Worst Pizza in el Nido”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The place has a very good location, but the food is poor and service is slow...
Only good if you have more than 3 hours.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mar del Plata, Argentina
“Lapu Lapu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Every once in a while you find a true dining gem. This is it.
We walked by and were greeted by the owner i believe, he asked us if we wanted to see the catch of the day and showed us a red fish wich he said it was one of the best fishes around. We agreed to eat it and so we sat and took his advice to cook it on coconut milk and garlic i wasnt to exited since i dont like fish too much unless its sushi.
O my god, it has been months since we went back home and we are still raving about it, it was THAT good.

It was so flavourful so tender and so great all around that i cant wait to eat it again.
We continued our travels trough SE ASIA but couldnt run into the same fish again. So if you have the chance, give it a go.

I cant promise you that you will love as much as we did, but surely you will like it and its something you wont have the chance to taste very often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Good food, but a little salty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I loved the coffee, the view and the fast wifi. I had the Ham, mushroom and onion omelette which was good but abit salty for me. The boy had Adobo pork with rice which is good too. We enjoyed the serenity and the view of a quiet morning.

Visited July 2013