A magical 4 nights in Corong Corong. Staying just out of El Nido town is perfect as you get the phenomenal sunsets over the bay and a trike ride into town is less than $1 and less than 5 minutes. The staff at Sunning Vistas are so friendly and willing to help you with anything you need. Island hopping boats pick you up and drop you off from their beach, they leant us masks and snorkels for no extra charge and you can rent kayaks from there too. The restaurant has a wide selection, but unfortunately many of the items we tried to order were unavailable. However, the specials of the day and the included breakfast is delicious! Also, if you are looking for a hammock with an mazing view...look no further!
- Also Known As:
- Stunning Vistas Beach Hotel
- Stunning Vistas Beach Hotel El Nido
- Stunning Vistas Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines directly facing the primary islands across Bacuit Bay, Stunning Vistas Beach Resort is close to all that the town of El Nido offers, but more private, quiet and natural. Dazzling, changing scenes created by altered light and weather conditions characterize views from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Stunning Vistas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.