“EXCELLENT FOOD!!!!!!! GREAT SPOT for fellow divers too! :-D” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 34 restaurants in El Nido
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Chicago, Illinois
“EXCELLENT FOOD!!!!!!! GREAT SPOT for fellow divers too! :-D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I did some diving in El Nido and I always come in Habibi after diving for some drinks and food! They do make some mean thin crust pizza, pasta, and fish and chips. I love the Orange Infused Chicken served with pasta Aglio Olio--I love that the pasta was al dente, and the side of garlic bread (more like a cracker) is SUPERB! SO good! Try the tuna pizza too, it has capers, which I also love. heheheh :-D

Visited August 2012

77% Recommend
“It's OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I went there Aug 10,2012 their food was good we ordered grilled squid and white snapper great taste! But we waited there for an hour before the food came to us!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shanghai, China
“get the fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

the griilled red snapper we had on our visit was absolutely the best grilled fish we had on our 12 days in El Nido. Noone does it better than Habibi for grilled fish

Visited July 2012
Afghanistan
“Great Place, Great Staff, Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I hung out there many a night after an awesome day of diving with Submariner. The shakes and frapps are simply delightful! I tried quite a few. I also enjoyed the great food, the atmosphere, and the staff are very friendly! Try the Nitrox Shots!!! They are very tasty! : )

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Busuanga Island, Philippines
“TOP SITE ON THE BEACH IN EL NIDO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Not only is El Nido a great location for anybody that likes tropical beaches, great snorkeling & diving sites, kayaking,swimming, but it also offers a nice and relaxt atmosphere in the evenings. Just walking on the beach you will find many places to put your feet up and enjoy a cold beer and fantastic fresh seafood. Cought in the morning and served in the evening, it doesnt get any fresher than this:) I found myself returning to Habibi for several reasons: I travel alone and was welcomed with open arms and a big smile by all staff, not uncommon in the Philippiens, but the mix of locals and people from around the world makes you feel at home immediatly. The first night i spend with Germans, French, Brits& Americans. I am also a big fan of Shisha and do enjoy a shot of tequila later in the evening during a card game or playing chess. The last night we had a group of 11 people (7 nationalities) celebrating one of the dive instructors his Birthday, it was excellent!
Downstairs from Habibi is the best diving shop in El Nido, pro's who care about safety, fun and the environment. Excellent equipment for a decent price, enjoyable for all budgets.
See if you share my opinion and visit and enjoy the sunset from a very comfortable seat.
Thumbs up for Habibi!!