It was our first time at SABR and immediately felt at home with the relaxed atmosphere and "right on the beach" location. The porters and jeepney driver were immediately visible as we got off the boat. Les did a great job in welcoming us to the resort and suggested a room size that was more fitting for me, my husband, and son. Too bad none of the newer rooms were available -- will try them the next time. Room we had was a little more rustic and would have preferred a bigger bathroom and shower. Sheets were always clean and room refreshed daily. Overall okay since we intended to spend more time outside than in anyway. Lexy was the ultimate hostess by taking note of her guests needs -- even the youngest ones -- made sure my son had a special plate of sliced cheese which he loves. I had a craving for green mangoes and she had them available by the time I ordered my next meal. Great resort for families. Had lots of sand toys for kids although playing by the beach was more than enough fun for my 2 year old son. Location is far away enough from the crowd yet close enough to other areas for exploration. Food selection was sufficient and enjoyed trying a variety of dishes. Tried to hike to the waterfall but never found it so will hire a guide next time. Massage on the beach was VERY relaxing! Bar location was very convenient. I have worked for the Hotel/Resort Sales industry in the US for the past 14 years and have seen and experienced all levels of service. In my opinion, SABR staff and management TRULY understand what delivering Quality Service means. Hated to leave so will definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel Puerto Galera
- Sunset At Aninuan Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is on the Tropical Island of Oriental Mindoro, fronting the West Philippine Sea. With the newly built South Luzon Express Way, directly routing to Batangas Port, it's only 2-3 hours by car and ferry boat from Manila International Airport. This resort is one of the most attractive in Puerto Galera with a breathtaking sunset that made the place popular to honeymooners. It's perfect for weddings and families with children. It has a unique combination of style, location and palm-studded arrangement of dwellings with their native interior decor. With the newly added SPA wing, infinity pool and suites, one can easily say that it is one of the best in Puerto Galera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sunset at Aninuan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.