“Beautiful and Peaceful Puerto Galera Resort” 5 of 5 stars

Infinity Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Talipanan, Puerto Galera, Mindoro, Philippines   |
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Puerto Galera
Metro Manila
“Beautiful and Peaceful Puerto Galera Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

From the time we arrived to the time we left, the experience at Infinity was very positive. We were met at the Batangas port and escorted through the busy terminal and directly to the ferry pump boat. Upon arrival we were met on the beach and given cold towels and drinks. Check-in was a breeze.

The resort sits right in front of Talipanan beach and has a beautiful and scenic mountain as its backdrop. The resorts centerpiece is an enticing and vast 400 square meter infinity pool where guests would lounge the whole day. The rooms were located inside two story villas spread throughout the resort. We had a deluxe room that was nicely furnished and had all the amenities one needed. Although small and cramp for 3 persons, it was cozy and comfortable. It also had a large balcony and the one we stayed in on the second floor had a beautiful view of the beach, pool and mountains.

Service throughout our stay was excellent. Staff always greeted you with a smile and were happily ready to serve any of your needs. Although ala-carte service was slow, despite not having much other guest's around, the quality of food including their breakfast buffet was satisfactory. I would also recommend a meal or two at the authentic and very reasonable priced Italian restaurant a few minutes walk down the beach called Luca's. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Another highlight of our stay at Infinity was the massage we got at their Malasimbo spa. The massage is well worth it and one of the best massages I've ever had. This is the perfect place to stay in Puerto Galera if you're looking for a beautiful and peaceful resort to relax and recharge.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We would just like to share our very wonderful and pleasant experience at Infinity resort, Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro. First of all, the place was very beautiful and serene. We can say that Infiniti resort is a "Paradise on Earth". Simply breathtaking! No words can hardly express how exciting and relaxing was our experience at Infinity. The food was great and very sumptuous. The crew were very courteous and kind. But what surprised us the most was that Mr. Ephraim Morillo, the owner, was very accommodating and kind. He personally approached us when we arrived at the resort. He and his daughter "Ms. Bunny" was very accommodating to their guests. We can really say that when you are with them they make you feel very at home. All In all our experience at Infinity was a blast! We surely recommend that you come visit the resort, you will have an experience of a lifetime. If we can put it in one word our experience at Infinity was simply "priceless"!!! Definitely we will come back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Antipolo City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had the best time during our stay here at Infinity, The food, amenities and the very friendly and courteous staff made our Summer Perfect. The best resort experience.
The only thing we wish could have been better is the beach, the sand is rocky but I think this is something uncontrollable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Seeing the view of the mountain and sea, experiencing the luxury of breathtaking space, listening to the chirping birds and the lovely sounds of sea waves, it's a happy place to a person like me. When I stepped my feet on the rocky shore of Talipanan, Puerto Galera, my excitement never stop until I stepped off to boat to go back to reality.

It was a luxury experience!

Please visit my site for the photos http://iamysweet.blogspot.com/2014/05/infinity-resort-luxury-experience.html

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Experienced first class services and outstanding amenities :) A paradise at puerto galera one of the best places that i have visited in the country. I would certainly go back to this place with my family and friend :)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Bacoor, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were looking for a beach resort when my husband's office mate from Mindoro suggested Infinity Resort. When we searched for the website and reviews, we did not hesitate too book our trip with them. Their managers and staff are very friendly and accommodating. When they knew we were celebrating our First anniversary, they gave us a complimentary yummy pizza! Their amenities are superb (kinect, wifi, board games, videoke, play area, infinity pool). This place is perfect If you want pure leisure and relaxation and far from noise. their rooms are equipped with ipod dock, shower heater, indoor clothes hanger, etc. The re resort i well maintained i must say. We wish we could have a longer stay. If you want to relax and have private time with your loved ones, this is the place to be!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have read many of the reviews about this resort here, and I feel everything nice about this place has already been said. But other than the Beautiful hotel, the staff working here is what really makes your experience wonderful. I was greeted at the Batangas port by a very friendly resort employee who helped me figure out exactly what I needed to do, and did not leave my side until I was on the boat to the Island. When I arrived on the Island I was again greeted by two staff friendly employees who assisted me and my luggage into a van, than taken to the resort. Once at the resort I was greeted by the manager himself and given some type of tropical drink. At all times when you are at this resort and you see any of the employees you are always greeted with a sincere hello.

My room was called a suite but was only one bedroom and a large bath with a walk in glass shower. The room was super clean, and had everything you need including an ipod dock and a nicely stocked mini bar.

The food as this resort also deserves 5 stars. I had 2 great breakfasts and two lunches here. Everything was fantastic.

I spend some time at the pool side bar and want to thank the bartender for being so friendly and making some awesome Margaritas.

During one day I reserved their boat for 3 hours of wonderful snorkeling. I also want to thank the two guys who assisted me during this adventure. They both were very professorial and friendly.

I was only at here for two nights, but based on my experience here I will be back. Next time for at least 5 nights.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Infinity Resort? Share your experiences!