“Best Steak In Town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Sabang
“Best Steak In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best Steak In Town and Cold German Beer ! got to love a little bit of Home on this Tropical Island :) MC

• Visited November 2012

93% Recommend
Puerto Galera, Philippines
“best restaurant in sabang !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

best carpacio i ever eat in sabang, very low prices for best quality food, and very sexy stuff.
And the most important all food comes on the same time, even with big family !
And german beer ice cold with a nice view on the beach, thats life !

• Visited November 2012
Manila, Philippines
“There is only one Papa Fred!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have been going to Papa Fred's Steakhouse from day one and a very loyal customer ever since. Everytime I am in Sabang I am spending lunch and dinner in this Restaurant. I also enjoy sitting on our favourite table on the veranda. I wish Papa Fred, his partner Mike and the entire Papa Fred's team all the best and a successful 2012 / 2013 season.

• Visited October 2012
Sabang, Philippines
“My favourite Western restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love Papa Fred's Steakhouse. Great food, great view and best Western food in Sabang (but as well the Italian and Filipino food is great).

I come her as often as I can!

• Visited September 2012
Sabang, Philippines
“One of the best places in Sabang!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I am coming and going since 6 years to Sabang and because I love the place I moved to here one year ago for good. One of the big problems in Sabang was always to find a really good restaurant which is consistent in quality and service and is providing excellent food. There are a few place where you can have a decent meal but in general most of them are not providing constantly the same quality and service.

My big problem is solved since December last year because Papa Fred and his partner Mike opened the Papa Fred's Steakhouse which is in my opinion the best by far in Sabang. These guys do know what it means to run a restaurant with top quality in food, service and for reasonable prices. I was working as a Food & Beverage Director in many countries and only in 5 Star Hotels over the last 17 years and would say that I might have quite a good knowledge when it comes to food, wine and especially how to serve guests in style.

In my most probably more than 40 visits I was never even once disappointed in this restaurant and can only highly recommend it to everybody. Not only the steaks, as well the German food is fantastic, both owners do never fail to see you personally at your table to make sure that you are happy and it's for me simply the best place to go, if you want to feel home!

Absolutely great job and I wish others in Sabang would as well start to provide consistent great service Western style.

Just another personal tip from my side would be to go after a good dinner at Papa Fred's to the Coco Lips Bar for a couple of drinks. A perfect finish of the evening with guaranteed lots of fun, perfect service, the best music in town and simply the place to be after a good meal in the evening.

All above is just my personal opinion but I am pretty much sure that anybody visiting those places will later agree with me.

Have fun in Sabang my personal Paradise!

• Visited October 2012