“For me its perfect” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   White Beach, Puerto Galera, Mindoro, Philippines   |
Ranked #7 of 45 Puerto Galera B&B and Inns
“For me its perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nothing to complain about. Great helpful staff and clean nice rooms. Loction is perfect. I will stay here again. Really enjoyed our stay here. I recommend the snorkeling tour to coral garden, its the best Ive ever seen. We payed 1300 for the tour and then hired a small boat to drag us around it was 150php for each person.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Las Pinas, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I really loved how Sea Jewel Resort handles the reservation of our rooms. The reservation confirmation was sent with very specific instructions on how to best go to the resort. They have assigned officer to buy boat tickets for us and one of the staff welcomed us on the beach upon disembarking. Our request for early check-in was granted because the rooms were already available when we got there. The rooms were very very clean that we didn't hesitate to walk barefoot. The place was quiet in the evening and the staff were very courteous. The only gripe I have is the prices of the food.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor have wi-fi and steady water supply. Early check in or late check out is al...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Las Pinas, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went there with my boyfriend.They are all approachable specially the staff at the hotel and the contact person in the pier. With regards to their room, it's clean and i feel very safe. It is a nice place if you want a good night sleep as they maintain silence at night and it's far from the bar area plus its cheap.The only comment that my boyfriend gave me is there was nobody accompanied when we get there at white beach going to the sea jewel hotel, we just ask somebody where can we find it. But overall it's good and i love to be back there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

It was so nice of them to welcome us at the pier. The staff stationed at the pier even bought us our ticket. When I was at the boat I also received a call from the staff at the white beach asking when i'll get there. Again another staff welcomed us at the white beach. We got there at 4 pm sadly they weren't serving food at that time. The room was nice and clean though. We weren't able to extend our stay since they were fully booked. I was just disappointed with how the management dealt with this situation. They didn't even suggest a place good place to stay. We had to leave our things on the floor in our own discretion. They just put a tag with our room number in it. They could have just given us options instead of letting us look like beggars there!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went here with friends. When we arrive from our long trip we were welcomed by a crew at the beach (shore as we arrive in a boat) all frowned. Well we thought it was just the heat but then again when we get to the hotel it self of course after a long ride all we wanted is to get our reserved room and rest for a while so we can eat after, but it took some time before they can assist us. Given that there's a lot of people coming in that day but they could’ve expected that and added another individual in the front desk. not only that, we were not given an option to extend since they book the room for the next day so we were forced to leave our things at the lobby while we wait for out boat home. The service really took it away cause in reality the place is just good enough. I don’t really care how the façade looks like as we do not stay much inside the room but we need at least a place to leave our valuables. The room really is clean and well maintained. Nice place if you want a good night sleep as they maintain silence at night and it's far from the bar area plus its cheap. But there are lots of options around white beach I suggest you choose a place where you can be serviced as you should be.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Pasig, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Everytime we go to White Beach, Puerto Galera, we always choose this resort. Budget wise, it is very cheap though my basis here is when you are in groups like quad-sharing. The people are so accommodating and always smiling even at wee hours of the night. You just have two things to remember though, limit your voice when staying at the veranda w/friends at past 8:30pm and NO Stains on sheets and on towels. Inspect immediately the towels upon arrival and report to the hotel if in case you see some stains before using. I actually refer to henna stains. But infairness to the hotel, they can arrange your trip from manila-batangas port-puerto galera vise versa withouth additional fees! Yes its free service, baby! :) Overall, very good service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
San Pedro, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We, my siblings and my bf enjoyed our stay here last May 5-6, 2013. Room for 5 advertised was accurate. We stayed at the 3rd floor, room was spacious as well as the bathroom. Water pressure was just fine, and had a good night's sleep because of the aircon's temperature and there wasn't any noise. I will definitely stay here again if ever I'll go back to Puerto Galera, and I will recommend this hotel to my realtives/friends. :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sea Jewel Beach Resort? Share your experiences!