I am continually blown away by the amazing service and great food at El Galleon. The diving was amazing and the dive team professional, thoughtful and fantastically friendly. We went over Easter weekend which I thought would be really hectic, but in fact everyone made us feel very special - as always. This time we stayed at their annex which is a lovely private villa area. I guess I prefer staying in the main resort, but to be honest I don't mind where I stay with these guys as long as I get the chance to head down to El Galleon again this year - great job guys!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its serene and quaint beachfront surroundings fronting Small La Laguna Beach, Puerto Galera, Asia Divers and El Galleon Beach Resort and have thirty air-conditioned rooms that blend into the tropical hillside. Majestic views of Sabang Bay and Small Lalaguna Beach, with a restaurant which extends to the water’s edge offering a great value in European and local cuisine, a small pool for learning how to dive, spa, and all the hotel amenities and necessities one needs to totally enjoy his/her stay. The dive facility is less than a year old and there is nothing like it in Asia! We have a diving platform with a large pontoon where boats can easily dock making it easy for guests to get on and off the boats. Divers have their own crate for storage in a spacious area, a dedicated camera room; you are well looked after by the crew who are there to help you with anything you may need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your El Galleon Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Galleon Beach Hotel Puerto Galera
- El Galleon Beach Resort And Hotel