Badladz is conveniently located within walking distance of the banca boat landing at Muelle Pier. There's no beach in the immediate area, but it's an easy motorcycle or jeep ride to White Beach or Sabang. There's a dive shop located within the resort.
The rooms are clean and in reasonable condition. Reliable hot water showers are always nice - there's no guarantee of that in many Philippines resorts.
The staff are courteous and attentive without hovering excessively - it's a nice balance. The food is very tasty and quite reasonably priced. The Mexican menu items are exceptionally good. It's tough to find good Mexican in the Philippines. Badladz is the best that I have found so far - definitely better than places I have tried in Makati and Baguio.
All in all I can recommend Badladz without hesitation. It's a great place to stay, with an interesting mix of guests. Hope to see you there someday!
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Adventure Hotel
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the water in PUERTO GALERA Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, it is only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations. Close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You simply MUST try our famous Mexican restaurant... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Badladz Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.