If you like exotic and nature with exceptional scenery, friendly staff choose this hotel. We where a group of 5 friends traveling in Banaue, Philippines February 2-4 2013. We went to Banaue by the night bus from Manila and where in Banaue early morning. The jeepney from the hotel have been waiting for us and got us to the hotel which is about 0.5 hour drive from Banaue in a small village Uhaj. The spectacular views and friendly staff, good meal and all services we found allowed us during three days see all rice terraces around. The guides are nice, speaking good English and playing guitar during the dinners. The prices are very friendly. You could book this hotel through booking.com or agoda.com. This hotel a perfect selection for any taste that likes nature and exotic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique inn, where guests stay in Ifugao native houses, is set on its own mountaintop and overlooks terraces in three directions. The restaurant offers Western and Philippine dishes and has an open-pit fireplace. The inn is 9 km from downtown Banaue, near the village of Uhaj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Native Village Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Village Inn & Restaurant Hotel Banaue
- Native Village Inn And Restaurant