Great clean and friendly hotel with modern clean rooms and an excellent relaxing rooftop pool and bar. The views of the sunsets were great, and there are lots of couches to curl up in with a book and a drink. The service, though slow at times, was always friendly and welcoming with big smiles. The dinner menu was great, and the breakfast buffer, though not outstanding, had a decent selection and good coffee. We got a driver for the day to see the temples near by and had an excellent trip overall. Shopping is close by on Marlboro street, though we enjoyed the food more (nasi gudeg).
Would recommend this to others, a great deal for the price.
I see why Ibis bought it.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Yogyakarta Hotel
- All Seasons Yogyakarta Hotel Yogyakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Yogyakarta(previously All Seasons) offers 112 rooms that consist of 97 Superior rooms, 12 Superior rooms with bath up, and 3 Family rooms. Our rooms are simplified with a touch of chic style, spirit of modern minimalist deco with futuristic accents, and the contentment of relaxation and leisure. Check into our Superior rooms that spring the coziness and comfort with wifi internet access free, 32 inch flat LCD TV with cable channels, iPod dock, safe deposit box, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Styles Yogyakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.