“Humm...” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients
George Town, Malaysia
“Humm...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Humm... It looked appealing from outside. A "real" Texas steak house! I did not want to have so much food to eat so I ordered the combo plater. Unfortunately the beef brisket, one of the signature dishes, was not available. The combo came with a rib and a ridiculously small chicken tight swimming in an excess of barbecue sauce. The meat was really not of first quality (really fatty) and the barbecue sauce was not to my taste (very sweet). The restaurant was pretty empty but the extraction fan of the open kitchen still on and making so much noise that it just covered the background music. Where is the Manager?!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Price meets Quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

After a few recommendations from BBQ-lover friends, my wife & I decided to test it out. We ordered the Texas Brisket & Dry Back Ribs. Man, they were delicious! Even, the coleslaw tasted great :-D It's a bit pricey, but it is worth the quality.

You should definitely try it out too!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bekasi
“As an Indonesian, I'll say the steak here is Sedap dan Joss..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

A succulent, juicy, tender, very satisfying Chimichurri steak, with crunchy fresh salad, and to top that I ordered a cool refreshing mojito to quench my thirst.

Yet satisfying, my curiosity beats my stomach.. I want to have more.. I want all of those tempting beef sent from heaven.. so i order a combined platter of everything. Every bite of the beef was perfect, but.. the smoke sauce (hickory i guess..) on the chicken was a bit too smudgy and too sweet for me. But thankfully it didnt mess my appetite. No problemo.

You have to dig a bit deeper to your pocket to dine here, unless you're a fully loaded wallet guy. But it's relative. I think it was worthed, but it never hurts to ask for a discount to the owner. Hey, owner.. Gimme discount here, i'm definitely going to become a frequent beefer here. Email me ya!

The owner should educate the waiter more about their menus, and ummm.. be more friendly.

Ahh.. I'm hungry now. Gonna go there with my son. Cheers!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Very slow service and not customer friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Coming at 8.30 PM, I hope the peak hour of dinner has been passed so that I can get good and responsive service. However, ordering 2 menus, both of them were not delivered until 9 PM, and there was no information at all that our meal would be delivered late.

There were only 3 desks occupied at that night. So, when I reminded the staff, they seemed shocked (and perhaps misinput/forget to input?). They rushed to make the meal, but the quality was very poor. I asked for well done steak, but they gave me medium one.

When complained, the manager with no smile simply said that they could grill it again until well done, or just return it (no need to pay). Who would be willing to ged bad food at 9 PM.

So, it's a big no no to come to this place anymore.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Reliably Good Steak, Cold Beer, What more do you want?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We eat here quite often. The steaks are lovely and juicy, and they arrive reasonably quickly at the table. The staff are friendly and speak enough English to make it an easy visit.
We always order the cooking style one up from normal - that is, I normally cook my steak medium rare, so here I order it medium-well and it comes out perfectly. My husband prefers rare, so orders medium. Again, perfect. We usually stick to fairly simple steak or lamb cutlet meals, but that's personal taste. Our friends have the other BBQ items and say it's lovely too.

• Visited April 2013