“Duck King Summarecon Mall Serpong. . .Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Duck King

The Duck King
Jl. Pangeran Antasari 36 | Lippo Mall Kemang, Lt. 1 Unit 18-19, Jakarta 12150, Indonesia
021 - 29528467/ 68
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 5,452 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Jakarta
“Duck King Summarecon Mall Serpong. . .Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Went to Duck King in Summarecon Mall Serpong on their upper level. Food is the same with other Duck King. Restaurant is offering chinese cuisine, you can feel the chinese atmosphere looking at the design and architecture. They have fresh water aquarium in front of the restaurant for the fish that they will sell.

Waiter/waitress is okay, food is good and always fresh, always have; fried rice, fried noodle, try their duck skin wrapped with onion and plum sauce. If there's duck skin then there will be duck meat, they will give you options on serving of the duck meat: black pepper and "sayur asin". Price from 1-5 is at 4 on my opinion. I never have any issue with Duck King anywhere in terms of food quality.

Enjoy. . .

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesien
“Kemang Lippomall PD far below expectations incl bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I was with my pregnant wife in the Peking Duck restaurant in the Lippomall Kemang. Surely ordered peking duck and shark fin soup as we both love it. The duck never has seen the table, the skin came cold and soft rather than hot and crispy to our table, service did not want to roll for us initially - we needed to emphazise on that. Shark fin was probably the worst I ever ate. Drinks empty, no kne was bothered and attentive enough. NEVER AGAIN THERE. The one in Grand Indonesia might still be ok but will also not try again. It just became a restaurant chain... as usually if something grows too quickly..... sad.... but end and over.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Great Duck and Dim Sum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Best Peking Duck and Roast Duck in the city. The same is valid for Dim Sum! Great Choice of set menus. I have been to its few locations such as Senayan City, Grand Indonesia, and Pondok Indah Mall. Many selections to choose. One thing for sure: their duck is delicious! Worth the money!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trento, Italy
“Good chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Had dinner here with business guests. The food was good, service quick and preparation halal. As usual in malls, the restaurants are very clean and well kept

Visited November 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“My family's favourite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We (my family and I) extremely love the one in PIM II, but I guess all The Duck King deserve praise. My sister and I, of course, love the roast duck and the peking duck. The peking duck, we think, is pretty close to the best one we've tried in Beijing. So, hands down. My dad loves loves loves all kinds of nasi goreng (fried rice) that The Duck King has to offer. Seriously, all kinds! My mom basically likes (almost) everything. We have several favourite dishes in my family, apart from the duck and nasi goreng: garlic chilli squid, udang gandum, udang telor asin, steamed fish (ikan malas), soft shell crab gandum, kwetiau siram telor seafood, baby kailan, mun tahu, and durian goreng for desert. We also sometimes order the black pepper beef if we feel like it. The rest, we usually play around, but we've got to have some of the dishes that I mentioned everytime we visit The Duck King. The food is so awesome that my family could go back there every weekend. Also, we go to the one in PIM II very often that my dad eventually knows the owner and the managers. Incredible food - you've got to try them yourself to believe me!

• Visited September 2013