“So Delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marutama Ramen

Marutama Ramen
Jl. Puri Agung Kembangan, Kembangan Selatan | Puri Indah Mall, Jakarta 11610, Indonesia
+62 021 5823193
Description: Delicious Ramen and other dishes
Description: Delicious Ramen and other dishes
“So Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

OH! This is one ramen place that you wouldn't want to miss. Delicious and love the choices. The yaki gyoza was perfectly done, they even put the chili oil like in Japan. And the ramen, supreme! The service was quick, so it's perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. It might not be the ideal place if you want to hang out for a long time though.

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Decreasing quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We tried Marutama at the Sentral Senayan 1 Building Office Tower for seafood Nabe. the nabe soup base is no longer good as it used to be. Now it taste light and salty. Nabe set also now added with noodle, which I think is too much. It was not written in the menu and I don't expect to eat nabe with noodle.
The ponzu sauce will be provided upon request.
Hope Marutama can maintain the original recipe for nabe soup base, and noodle is optional.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Reasonable Price for Japanese Guilty Pleasure..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Its not my first time dine in Marutama Ramen, but this is my first review. Last Saturday, I went to Marutama Ramen with my partner. He ordered Marutama Ra-men with pork topping. I ordered Chicken Karage, Gyoza Pork and also Green tea mochi Ice Cream for dessert.

Lets start from Marutama Ramen, I did not know exactly the whole taste because I just try a little from my friends. But in my opinion, the most things I like is the taste from the half cooked egg. So creamy and delicious. You should try their Chicken Karage and put the lemon extract on it. Hm, it so delicious. :)

If you dislike garlic, I am not recommended the Gyoza. In the other hand, the Gyoza's sauce taste so wonderful.

• Visited February 2014