“Great La Mian Taste” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Dynasty/Imperial Treasure La Mian Xiao Long Bao

Paradise Dynasty/Imperial Treasure La Mian Xiao Long Bao
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8, Gelora Bung Karno-Senayan | Plaza Senayan 5th Fl. Unit CP 512-513, Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
+(62) 21 57900146
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Great La Mian Taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Come early before the regular dining time... as the restaurant is full always... must choose the la mian as this is their signature dish ... I have a sensitive stomach but La Mian makes it calm and happy always

Visited April 2013

• Indonesian first
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had lunch here last Sunday and I absolutely loved it. We were quite a big group so managed to sample quite a few different dishes: lots of different dumplings, crispy eel, crispy duck, their famous noodles with sliced pork etc and it was all excellent. The food is really very very good indeed and I was very impressed.

The place was packed we got there quite early and as we left there was quite a long queue. it is very popular and I can see why.

Thoroughly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Top of Mind Chinese Food Restaurant in Jakarta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is definitely one of my favorite Chinese Food Restaurants in Jakarta. Although most of the dishes taste delicious, my favorite is B1 (forgot the name and hopefully they don't change the menu, but it is a la mian pork) and of course their signature 8 colors xiao long boa.

The best is to come here with at least 4 people, the more the merrier, so that we can have different dishes to order.

The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5, I don't like the taste of their Chinese Tea. I don't know whether the tea is supposedly taste like that or it is just me that is too picky? (sorry hard to describe, it might be the taste of the tea that I don't like. I've been here many many times and it is the same taste of tea). And also, because it is a very crowded place (I'm talking about Paradise Dynasty in Senayan City during weekend time), if you asked for tea refill, some times you will need to ask more than once.

Overall, yummy..definitely will be back and back and back... though it is quite pricey (minimum of 100,000 IDR/person)

• Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Best xiao long bao ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We celebrated my husband's birthday with some family members at this restaurant because he just loves shanghai cuisine, especially xiaolongbau and fried dumpling. He wasn't disappointed. They were just mouth-wateringly delicious!! Yum

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“perfect la mian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

perfect pork la mian..
sweet & sour pork is also my fave dish.. so yummy..
xiao long bao is also good, but I prefer the sweet & sour pork.. my friend says that the pork ribs is also good but I haven't tried it yet..

I also tried the veggie bun, it's also delicious.. love everything in this restaurant!

• Visited March 2013