“One of the best ramen in Jakarta” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #155 of 5,097 restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Japanese
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the best ramen in Jakarta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

If you are a ramen lover, you must try eating at this ramen shop. They have so many branches in Jakarta yet some of those do not serve any porkie foods. Their branch at Pantai Indah Kapuk is my favorite one to enjoy their delicious foods. I must admit it that their ramen is one of the best that I already had so far in Jakarta. Everytime I went there I usually ordered their special tonkotsu ramen (pork ramen). And just like any other ramen shoppes that owned by the real Japanese, we can request for the lightness of our ramen's brooth - their normal is still very fine for me. The taste was porky delicious and for the price, it was quite cheap, I must say. Beside their famous ramen, they actually also have some other interesting yummy menu that you can also try. Their Pork Cutlet Curry Rice has become my new favorite choice recently (but fyi their curry rice portion is very giant, you must ensure you enjoy it only when you are hungry). I love Hakata Ikkousha :)

86% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The Best? No. One of The Best? Yes.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

When I heard about this Instagram-famous Ramen, I just had to try it. So I went to Hakata Ikkousha Senayan City and my first attempt (Chicken Ramen) was pretty OK. The broth was tasty but not that strong. I like my ramen broth with some strong taste because you know, it's Ramen. Service and place were OK. If you prefer the less strong broth then Hakata is the one for you.

“The best pork ramen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place is special for ramen lovers. My favorite menu is pork ramen special or light broth (recommended for women). Tamtam ramen is a little spicy. Now it also serves fried rice & another side dish. Ikkousha is still my choice to eat ramen.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kuta, Indonesia
“Smell Like Pork”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

It's my favourite ramen, you can tell the pork just by smelling the broth. Everytime I visit jakarta, this is a place I must go. I have tried both PIK and Kelapa Gading branch. My usual order is ramen babi special, which I believe the best selling there.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Definitely One Of The Best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This ramen is the real deal. It's all about the broth for me. I went there for their chicken ramen since I don't eat pork. Their outlet in Senayan CIty doesn't serve pork, so if you're looking especially for it, better try their other outlets in Muara Karang or Kelapa Gading or PIK (Pantai Indah Kapuk).
Their Ramen Naga Merah (Red Dragon Ramen), a spicy chicken ramen with tiny, scrumptious floating eggs, is a 9/10 dish. It's hot, flavorful, and definitely satisfied spicy food lovers. Their Ramen Ayam Special (Special Chicken Ramen) is yummy also, you can really taste the chicken in the broth. It has this soy-base taste to it, which I personally didn't like, but my friends didn't seem to mind.
The only let down is, it seems that the menus' prices at the Senayan City outlet is more expensive than the prices at the other outlets. I understand that it must be due to the location, but the raise is a bit unreasonable. 80k++ just for cold ocha and ramen is too expensive for me, no matter how good the ramen was.

• Visited December 2013