“Nice n cosy little hotel in Kuningan area” 4 of 5 stars

Pomelotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Dukuh Patra Raya No. 1 - 3, Jakarta 12870, Indonesia   |
Ranked #218 of 352 Hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta
“Nice n cosy little hotel in Kuningan area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I saw the signboard of Pomelotel when I passed rasuna said..I was wondering what kind of hotel it is.. chance for me to stay there was when Jakarta was drowning in flood so that the electricity in where I live was shut down for more than 24 hrs.. I have no choice .. Have to move t a hotel.. As the hotel nearby already fully booked.. I tried from google what is available in the area. Lucky that Pomelotel still have room available. i was given the arew facing the green area n the road in front of it. I like the view.. It was so peacefull, no sound from outside that bother you. the room is minimalist, nice colour with TV, although no fridge nor hairdryer in ordinary room. But we can borrow hairdryer. Fridge only provided in suite room. But it is ok because we can always order drink or food from the resto although it took a longtime to ask for something because the only have few staff. Breakfast is ok. Food variety at resto also good..The front office staff was great and friendly. It is close to Centre and ther is bluebird taxi stand outside. In general I am happy with this hotel and would recommend colleagues to stay there if the prefer to stay in small hotel in jakarta.

Room Tip: Choose suite room facing the road not facing the residency area.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This New Hotel in Patra. nice place to stay with good breakfast. Away from the Crowd of Jakarta, but when you drive out for 300m, you are in Gatot Subroto Already, main road! not far from many attraction and easy access to expressway.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Not much I can say about this new hotel. I spend 2 nights at this hotel. Abut location, this hotel placed in Patra Kuningan Complex, near the Medistra Hospital in south Jakarta. Easy to find the hotel even not in main street. I love the location, it's nice and quiet place. About quality of hotel itself, I thought it's just simple and minimalist 3 star hotel. Hotel condition is good because it's new. Nice room with unique bathroom: the bathroom has a window through to bedroom. I am a bit disappointed with hotel service.When I need to order a meal for dinner, I have to call room service 3 times until the a woman staff answered. A lot of menu not available in that moment, so I have no choice to order standard menu: nasi goreng. And the last, room service payment only cash base. The staff said they only receive cash when I tell him to charge the service to my room.

Room Tip: The hotel has two separated building, at left is for smoker guest,and the right is receptionist and...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Pomelotel? Share your experiences!