Had a pretty nice two day stay in Mid December here. There seems to gave been a lot of staff turnover, as I only recognized a handful of people at the Club desks and lounge.
The bathroom remodel is generally nice. Fancy sink, mirror, plus toilet with sprayer built. The toilet is a wall mounted style, and didn't seem to clean the bowl well, when solid waste was involved.
Some lounge staff were great, others were average at best. Had problems getting a well done fried egg. Wrong 2 times, so we just gave up. The evening happy hour food is good, but the hot items could use an upgrade.
Our newborn was crying, while mom was trying to get some sleep. Lily was great, and even held the baby while I was trying to cope. A super help.
Late 4pm checkout for a diamond member was standard. This is my favorite hotel in Jakarta, I just wish it were a bit more affordable.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Jakarta Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Jakarta
- Jakarta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regarded as one of the finest hotels in Indonesia, Grand Hyatt Jakarta is living up to its name. Strategically located in the Thamrin CBD and adjacent to Plaza Indonesia Shopping Centre and The Plaza Office Tower, the hotel provides excellent services and amenities to people from all around the world. Dine in the hotel's award-winning C's steak and Seafood Restaurant, pamper yourself in the Club Olympus Fitness & wellness Centre and swim in our 43-metre lagoon-shaped outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.