“Very spacious room, nice food & good service” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan HR Rasuna Said, Jakarta 12920, Indonesia   |
Ranked #10 of 345 Hotels in Jakarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Very spacious room, nice food & good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I loved staying in this hotel. The room was spacious, as well as the bathroom. A really 5 star experience, great service, friendly staffs.
I also like the location. But the traffic around it was terrible.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
FSJakarta, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear putu_eka,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us during your recent trip to Jakarta. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Vikram Reddy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is my second time stay at this hotel. My husband and I've stayed for 2 weeks for business. The room was huge and the service was excellent especially breakfast at seasons cafe. They're very friendly and remember your name and your preferences. Like ms. Ary (If I'm not wrong) who always make sure our breakfast is complete. She gave me a shall when I was feeling cold, such a good anticipation. Thanks for her excellent service.
The only thing disappointed us is the smell around the pool area and buffet at dinner time. It could be better if you have more variety and improve the quality of food.
But overall quality of this hotel is very good. We'll definitely come back in the near future

• Stayed December 2013
Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I booked meeting room twice under my company name and we always have lunch at the Seasons Cafe. My meeting room name was Palmcourt i, ii, iii, etc. Renting a meeting room, expect to get coffee, tea, snacks, to fresh fruits. They will have: private balcony and private restroom. If you're staying or coming here this hotel can be accessed from free 3 in 1. Option you can come from Pejompongan, pass through BNI 46 just straight ahead then turn right. At the entrance they will check your car, they have guard dog (Rottweiler). If you rent a meeting room then don't forget to ask for free parking charge. Food at Seasons Cafe, they're good and fine. they will have: local Indonesian delicacy (Indonesian salad), they will have beautiful duck skin, salad, kung pao chicken, roasted duck, sushi range, dim sum range, bok coy to dessert with ice cream and passion fruit cheese cake. Fresh fruit will be: rock melon to dragon fruit.

To be honest, the hotel and meeting room they're just fine and okay. If you ask me whether the staff is very friendly? To be honest no (I hope they're not underpaid). I saw a staff kicking a ball made of paper on the hall to the meeting room and his colleague (she) just laughed when she saw that. When I had my lunch, I was getting some roasted duck, there was a staff there slicing this duck meat, she just stood there, no greeting to customer or offer to wrap the duck skin with cucumber and slice onion. No offer at all. So I just had my roast duck and not the duck skin.

Meeting room for 12-13 person the cheapest they cost me about Rp 15 million/meeting and I always book the room to 3.30 PM. To be honest, Four Season is never my best hotel (personal opinion), and yes maybe because of the staff friendliness. I mean think about it, for such price you will have several options to use other hotels which is quite apple to apple and head to head as Four Seasons competitor at same price. We do have the option.

Cheers. . .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

this hotel was The Regent back to the 90's and then they changed the name to Four Seasons hotel.. it's well located in Rasuna Said, Kuningan (business district in Jakarta)..
the room was big with large bed and very large bathroom.. the bathroom was such a bless.. it has big shower, big bathtub, and many choices of bath soap, face wash, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion etc.. you really don't need to bring your toiletries since they provide everything in quite-good quality..
they also provide ironing-board in every room.. so you don't need to worry if your clothes wrinkle..
the breakfast buffet was heaven!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FSJakarta, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear MLidw,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your kind compliments on our bathroom, amenities and breakfast buffet at Seasons Cafe. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have been a few times to the brunch at the four a seasons in Bangkok, so I was looking forward to trying the one in Jakarta
My friend and I were seated, we were not asked what we wanted to drink for 10 minutes, there were no glasses on the table, which seemed unusual, eventually the waiter came out with two glasses of warm sparkling wine. When we complained he brought out a cold bottle....but what it was we were not sure about!
There was a small selection of seafood, sushi, cheese, a fois gras station and a couple of roasts in the main room, in the adjoining room a selection of pasta, Chinese and Indian foods.

I guess there was something for everyone, but it was not worth $80, and not a patch on Bangkok.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear pandas1,

Thank you for taking time to share your review on Trip Advisor following you recent visit to the hotel. I would like to offer my apologies for the unpleasant experience you had during Sunday brunch at Seasons Cafe as this is not the level of service we are known to provide our guests. I have personally notified our Director of Food and Beverage on your valuable feedback to prevent it from happening in the future. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and serve you better.

Cooper City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Beautiful Hotel. Spacious rooms, clean and efficient. The friendliest staff I have ever encountered in any hotel, anywhere. I was greeted by name every time I entered the Executive Lounge. Bar was a bit pricey. Restaurant has a wonderful buffet. Spa was great. Lots of choices for a massage. Gym is average and pool is nice, but the traffic noise takes away from the outdoor experience. Not many restaurants close by, but taxi's are cheap. Just allow plenty of time for traffic.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
FSJakarta, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Joe F,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay and had the chance to experience the Executive Club, The Spa and our pool. I have relayed your feedback on the Bar prices to our Director of Food & Beverage for review. I am very pleased to know that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and I have conveyed your great comments to all the staff. All of us look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta.

Quezon city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

In Jakarta, traffic can be horrendous especially when it rains. After a three hour ride from the airport, we were just so relieved to reach our hotel - The Four Seasons, Jakarta. Compared to Four Seasons in Bangkok, the rooms are much smaller but the decors are still as luxurious. Nevertheless, the hotel became our home for the next 4 days, when many of us would opt not to leave its comforts ...afraid of the traffic jam. Sadly,there doesn't seem to be malls within walking distance. For meals rather than brave the traffic, we practically ate through all the seasons in the hotel's SEASON's cafe - several breakfast, lunches and dinners. Food was wide variety, delicious, and the service was just great. The managers and staff were very accommodating at the Seasons Cafe.
Overall, a good experience but Four Seasons Bangkok is still tops with me for cleanliness and service.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
FSJakarta, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear butterscotchQC,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you found a comfort in the hotel after battling with the city's traffic and also enjoyed your dining experiences at Seasons Cafe. Thank you for your positive comments on the food and service which I have shared with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Vikram Reddy

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!