When we entered the hotel it was a tad bit scary with all the security It was like entering an airport again! But once in it was so very nice clean rooms amazing service! I used the gym and they even gave me sneakers to ware while working out! the spa service was the best Iv ever had which is saying a lot! The breakfast was am amazing spread of feasts from around the world there was a western breakfast with omelets and then there was an eastern breakfast! its was such a wonderful surprise so do not miss breakfast!
when you get your bill look at it closely! this plce is not bargain but you are paying frot he sevice and the experience however there are hidden fees in there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental