A really nice hotel in the best location. Stayed here for a convention/show, and it is about 40 minutes from the Exhibition center (in traffic), but the taxis are plentiful, and traffic is just a fact of life in Jakarta. You have to ask for things normally found in other 5star rooms (iron, ironing board, ice bucket..), but the staff is really attentive and prompt. ALSO, when getting a taxi, do not use the Mercedes at the hotel for they are 4x more expensive than Blue Bird. Blue Bird is the local taxi company, and they are perfect. The pool has excellent exposure to the Sun (if you have time). The breakfast buffet is awesome and healthy. One of the best I've had. All the juice is natural / fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental