This is an excellent hotel in heart of Jakarta. I feel it has the most spacious hotel rooms I have ever seen and very tastefully done too. Work desk is huge and nice beverages and chocolates stocked in refrigerator. Buffet breakfast has great veriety and it was a good mix of oriental, continental and Indian dishes. TV had decent collection of popular Indian channels (news and entertainment), which was unexpected. Overall ambience of the hotel (staff, lobbies, reception, rooms, restaurant) is very soothing and fresh. They have ample of security. It is right infront of Grand Indonesia mall (likely biggest mall in Jakarta). This mall has good food court with lots of food options. But I found Thamrin city (10 min walk from hotel) nice place to pick up local Batik clothing and children wear, which was good and cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental