Everytime me n my husband went to Jakarta we will definetely stay in this hotel.
Great and nice staff, clean room including a great bathroom, many variety of breakfast n located very close to the IT mall and shopping a cheap dress, tshirt etc. No need to walk outside the road bcause they have a connection bridge to all of the shopping centre in mangga dua area.
If you like some artistic n or clasical thing, you can walk to "kota" just about 10minute to the Old museum.
or you can try many food at Petak sembilan or known as old Chinatown in there.
And for those who wants to play, you can go to Ancol (just like Indonesia disneyland) the place is not really far.
The taxi always and always ready at the front, just ask to the bell boy and soon the taxi will arrive.
Next week I'm going to jakarta again n of course I will stay in this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Hotel
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Hotel Jakarta
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning, Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta is ideally located in the heart of Jakarta’s trading district, conveniently surrounded by over 4000 retail and wholesale outlets, all within minutes of walking distance. The hotel features 350 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, each tailored for the business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Orbitz so you can book your Le Grandeur Mangga Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.