Could not upgrade room from online. Charging for an upgrade is quite ridiculous. Chose for direct request at the hotel from ocean view tower room. Requested non smoking at the lobby, got room 501 at first, then was changed to 408. Room was ok, but the view was terrible. Sea view was blocked by a giant tree. The aircon smells bad (smoking room). The worst was the tap water smells so bad. Made the whole bathroom smells bad.
Breakfast was good. I think this was the only good thing from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mercure Hotel Jakarta
- Accor Convention Centre Ancol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Convention Center is the only International hotel in Jakarta that offer travellers a tranquil overlooking beachfront setting and the comfortable of holiday ambiance with sunset over the open sea. Located on the exciting Ancol Dreamland Park, Mercure Convention Center being an iconic seaside destination boasting such an attractions for the Fantasy World, Oceanarium, Arts & Crafts, Jet Ski, Skylift cable car and many more. The hotel is only 20 minutes drive from the International airport and 15 minutes from Jakarta business district. There is no greater or more private address to host events with stature. Whether large or small meetings, business or social event or intimate wedding arrangement, our dedicated team caters every element necessary for memorable date and sustained up to 4000 seating capacities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.