I just stayed in Mercure Ancol in Saturday, June 8th with deluxe ocean king size room,from my opinion the surrounding is very nice likes the hospitality, cleanness for the lobby, until i sleep in the room, there's something that interfere me like the smell of the toilet cause the fan is'nt working, and the old bathtub cause its already changing color, television is small and still using tube televidsion, not the LED television.
Overall with my mind, the rate of Mercure Hotel is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Convention Center is the only International hotel in Jakarta that offer travellers a tranquil overlooking beachfront setting and the comfortable of holiday ambiance with sunset over the open sea. Located on the exciting Ancol Dreamland Park, Mercure Convention Center being an iconic seaside destination boasting such an attractions for the Fantasy World, Oceanarium, Arts & Crafts, Jet Ski, Skylift cable car and many more. The hotel is only 20 minutes drive from the International airport and 15 minutes from Jakarta business district. There is no greater or more private address to host events with stature. Whether large or small meetings, business or social event or intimate wedding arrangement, our dedicated team caters every element necessary for memorable date and sustained up to 4000 seating capacities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mercure Hotel Jakarta
- Accor Convention Centre Ancol