As an Accor member, I was supporting my company's decision to have our 1st annual meeting in this hotel. And I regret it.
The location itself is great.
At 8:00 am our group came, and nobody greet us. But it's OK because we bring our own staffs to greet and serve us.
We have our meeting in Teluk Jakarta room. The old big dark room is surrounded with glass wall and a very nice view to the ocean. But we have problems with toilets. In ladies toilets, only one from 4 toilets working. No tissue. Dirty. Can't locked the door. Waste bags are full, and we are the only group using the meeting room at that day. Shocked with human waste in one of the toilet, we file a complaint. At 11 am, somebody's cleaned the toilets and mend the door.
Room is small, amenities are Mercure style, as always. Small flies came out from the sink everyday, in the morning, afternoon and at night. I wonder why.
Everytime I meet hotel staffs nobody say anything to me. No hello at all. My colleague say hi and good morning to 4 hotel staffs with uniform, and they just look at us and said nothing.
The next morning, we have breakfast at 7:00 am and surprised to find out that almost all of the food plates were empty. We have to wait more than 15' for the staffs to get the rice. Forget about salads etc.
I have made my decision not to use this hotel for our next corporate meeting.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Jakarta
- Accor Convention Centre Ancol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Convention Center is the only International hotel in Jakarta that offer travellers a tranquil overlooking beachfront setting and the comfortable of holiday ambiance with sunset over the open sea. Located on the exciting Ancol Dreamland Park, Mercure Convention Center being an iconic seaside destination boasting such an attractions for the Fantasy World, Oceanarium, Arts & Crafts, Jet Ski, Skylift cable car and many more. The hotel is only 20 minutes drive from the International airport and 15 minutes from Jakarta business district. There is no greater or more private address to host events with stature. Whether large or small meetings, business or social event or intimate wedding arrangement, our dedicated team caters every element necessary for memorable date and sustained up to 4000 seating capacities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.