“Nice small hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 309 hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta
“Nice small hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed in Ibis Slipi on Saturday Night as it is at a good crossroad between Jakarta's CBD and Airport, as I was catching a flight back early the next day.
Although it could be considered as a Budget hotel, but Ibis has a very good standard across and it is really value for money. No frill, service was good and attentive and every staff that I came across to seems happy to help and to work there.

Definitely the hotel to go to should you just need to stayover for a night or two in Slipi area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Bapak Ren Tobing,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Jakarta Slipi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to receiving you back at Ibis Jakarta Slipi in the near future.

318 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Room space is quite small and simple, including the shower area, but it is OZk if I sty alone over there for business purpose. Internet connection through wifi helps me to do my job in the room. Clean, cool, comfortable and I got the quality sleep when I stayed there. For getting the lower roomrate, suggest book this hotel through accor hotels website.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Slipi Jakarta. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had been staying here couple years ago. Hotel staffs were very friendly. This time, all people I knew had gone. However, hotel staffs are still very friendly. I always see smile on their faces.
Breakfast is nice as good as Grill in the evening.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My first impression when I entered the entrance that lead me directly to the lobby of Ibis Slipi Jakarta is outrageous as My partner and I was greeted with a friendly Ibis smile in their warm personality from the hotel staffs. Even though recognized as one of ACCOR best renowned hotel at ibis they are required to set a high standard which is pretty much synonymous with all other three star hotels. Simply because at Ibis they tend to provide the best quality of guest services particularly for the housekeeping and reception in order to exhibit their exceptional standard procedure and role. Ibis has epitomize its look on how three star hotel should turn out to be and its obviously redefined ACCOR into a new perspective as I go through 4 essential factors that exhilarate my satisfaction. When it comes to cleanliness I can give a score 8 out of 10. In terms of services my direct score for that is 9 out of 10.
Collectively Ibis Slipi is characterized with its friendly services on top of their warmest greetings to its guests. With that say I am completely satisfied with all services provided by Ibis hotel.
Speaking of the value for money based on the prescribed findings Ibis has sets and determine its affordable price in a moderate style like vast majority of three star hotels should be.
Referring to sleep quality at Ibis Slipi its certainly turn me and my partner adding the element of freshness. As a result of that We certainly had a good night sleep at Ibis Slipi which lead us to the height of morning hour.
In making this assessment I personally have had regard to the definition of customer satisfaction, with that say location and room would be my foremost topic of discussion considering of location its quite far to majority of shopping center, other convenient store, or malls which is tend to diversified the inclusiveness of what I refer to as "urban sprawl". Nevertheless referring to the room itself its quite small for me and my partner considering of standard twin share. In addition to that room must be more spacious.
Bedding in Queen size is structurally fit in nice and comfort and well ergonomically designed to suit our body posture for me and my partner.
Therefore base on the evidence I have seen in support of the factual findings trough prescribed criteria I have provided I must say that our stay at Ibis was completely satisfactory.Having said that My overall score is 8,5 out of 10 and I strongly recommend Ibis Slipi for all travelers.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Harold,

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We very much appreciate about your suggestion regarding size of the room, but we would like to explain that size of the room is standard size from the beginning construction, however if you would like to have a bigger room we have Suite room available with different rate. You may ask our Reception staff on your next visit.

Once again we appreciate your sharing your concerns, and we look forward to receiving you back at Ibis Jakarta Slipi in the near future.

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was my second stay here in last 12 months. The best part of this hotel is that it is on the Tollway from Airport. You can also board a Damri bus whch drops you right in front of the hotel. Good restaurent and great variety for breakfast. Getting in and around city is also not a problem with the Blue Bird Cabs waiting at the lobby. Close to CBD and major attractions and helpful staff. What else you need on a business trip away from home ?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Jakarta Slipi in the near future.

Phil J. Reid

Been to Ibis Jakarta Slipi? Share your experiences!