“Value for Money” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 309 hotels in Jakarta
Sydney, Australia
“Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel is in a great location. Closed to Taman Anggrek & Central Park shopping centre. It is also closed to Plaza Senayan & Senayan City. All four shopping centres are within 30 minute drive.

At first impression the front desk staff were friendly. The rooms are small but are clean and comfortable. Our room was facing the expressway & main road. It was relatively quiet given how busy road outside the hotel are. We had a bit of issue with the hotel Wi-Fi. The hotel technician was quickly on hand to assist us with the problem. One of the signs in the room states we'll resolved the issues within 15 minutes and they are true to they words

This is my first time staying at a budget hotel in Jakarta. I would consider this hotel again if I have to stay in Jakarta. I highly recommended it, if you have an accommodation budget and looking for a good night rest.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

318 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Yogyakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel two times and satisfied with services given by friendly and very helpful staff. My room was clean with comfort bed to sleep. Great location and safe from water-flood, no need to worry about that....if you cant reach taxi because long queuing, you can ask staff to call motor-taxi (ojek). And not quite far when you are going to airport

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Bapak Andreas,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Slipi Jakarta. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to receiving you back at Ibis Jakarta Slipi in the near future.

Phil J. Reid
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

It was my second stay at Ibis Slipi, and still the same. Everything was more than great. The reception, housekeeping, waitress, security and even engineering were so nice. I really recommend this hotel for you that expect a warm hospitality. The room was so clean &cozy and the breakfast was so amazing. For sure i will be back to stay here again, next time I will bring my family here :)

Room Tip: The view to the front is much better..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I think for the budget hotel this hotel is quite good. With good service from their staff. I got the room with good view to the street of S. Parman. It was great room. Spacious & clean.
I love this hotel, the price is worth with the service.
Located in S. Parman, the hotel has strategic location in West Jakarta area. Its near to Taman Anggrek Mall, Central Park Mall, Grogol area (Trisakti University, Tarumanegara, etc)
This hotel will be my first option for budget hotel in west Jakarta.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ibis Jakarta Slipi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Phil J. Reid

Been to Ibis Jakarta Slipi? Share your experiences!