The Ibis Arcadia located along Jln KH Wahid Hasyim is definitely THE place to stay in Jakarta if you are:-
1) a budget traveller looking for value for money
2) the type who wants to stay in a place where many places are accessible
3) the type who loves a good breakfast provided by hotels!
Yes, Ibis Arcadia scores high marks in all these aspects. The room is very decent for the price you pay. In fact it looks very much like a 4 star hotel with its parquet flooring and nice beds. It is clean too. My only gripe is that there is no bidet/tap beside the toilet bowl to wash yourself after “doing ur business”.
Anyway, Ibis Arcadia is an associated Ibis hotel (whatever that means), and under the ACCOR chain of hotels. It’s better to book through the ACCOR official website as the rates would then be a guaranteed rate. The reception is also very friendly and could speak English (although its not an issue to me since I can understand Bahasa Indonesia).
Location: It is about a 30minutes drive from Soekarno Hatta International airport. Ibis Arcadia has a bluebird taxi booth outside the hotel so you have no problem at all shuttling around in a bluebird (the Bluebird brand is the most trusted and reliable taxi company in Indo). It is nearby Sarinah department store, also within a short distance from Jln Jend. Sudirman, also Plaza Indonesia, Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta...
Good breakfast: It is a wonderfully delicious spread...I don't have to say much...let the pics do the talking :) (I paid just about S$7 extra for the buffet breakfast)
Hopefully Ibis Arcadia maintains its standards...I will definitely stay there again if I return to JKT...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arcadia Hotel is strategically located in the City Center, close to the Jakarta central business district, banks, embassies, big shopping centers, cinemas, amusement centers and other attractive places you would like to visit and therefore ideally located for both business and leisure travelers. Featuring 93 comfortable rooms, a bar and our “La Table” restaurant, you simply can’t go past this charming boutique-style hotel. The Soekarno Hatta International Airport is only 45 minutes away.free wi-fi in the rooms and all our outlets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Jakarta Arcadia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Arcadia Hotel Jakarta
- Ibis Hotel Jakarta
- Ibis Hotel Arcadia