“Service is too slow at front desk” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel

You added Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel to your Saves list
Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta 73, Jakarta 10730, Indonesia (Sawah Besar)   |
Ranked #117 of 325 Hotels in Jakarta
Pulau Ubin, Singapore
“Service is too slow at front desk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Please take away the 15minutes guaranttee if the hotel can't live up to the promise.
Service staffs are very friendly but the speed is simply too slow hopefully not because of the pace or style.
The other comment is the guard at the entrance where he simply dish out a card and collect it when the car leaves the premise. I see entirely no purpose and a waste of time.
The poor guy were still dishing the entry-card with asmile when the water is at knee high.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I would just like to say that Ibis mangga dua hotel is just the right hotel for everyone to stay. The rooms are big & spacious, very clean with very helpful room service. All the staffs there are very friendly & helpful. Security in Hotel Ibis mangga dua is also very good.

I & my family had a wonderful 4 days stay. I would recommend everyone to choose this hotel as everything is just perfect there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am writing this on behalf of my father. The bookings was done by him.
This is our first time staying with Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel. We booked two rooms (adjoining). There were no rooms with both king beds so one of the rooms have to be in 2 single beds ( we are fine with that anyways). The room interior was simple and overall cleanliness was good. My parents loved the hotel restaurant as the food was really good (we had our dinners there). Breakfast was okay with basic choices of food.

The only downside of it is the venue. We had to go through rain to get to the next block (to a shopping mall), which is not that far anyways. it will be better if they built a covered pedestrian walkway for the hotel visitors.

all in all, it is value for money. The rates are quite cheap and we'll definitely return to this hotel whenever we visit Jakarta :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
makassar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I choose this hotel to stayed at the end of December 2012, again with my little family. For those who wants to shop at Mangga Dua, it is a good choice coz you don't have to wasting your time on jakarta's crowded traffic to get into Mangga Dua area, just be carefull with the hotel environment, cause it looks unsave especially when you came back to the hotel lately at night. The room is clean, amenities are enough, breakfast is good with various menu. the front desk officers are friendly, but not about the bell boys. when I called them by phone to help me to bring my belongings down stair for check out, they didn't pick it up at all, then I rang the front desk and they told me that the bellboys are busy for other guest's same request, they also said that there was no luggage trolley available for me, all were occupied. so, we bring our travel bags and goods downstair by ourselves. when I arrived at front desk, I saw three bellboys sat there, one stand at the lobby with three luggage trolley beside him, not in use as they told me before. so,what can I say about the bellboys ? they are lazy aren"t they ??

Room Tip: higher floors would be better to get mangga dua over view, hahahaha.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am always happy to choose Accorhotel hotel chains. So far, it has been a great experience. All of my friends totally agree on the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of the hotel staff.
The location is strategically located about 50m walk to Mangga Dua ITC mall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel? Share your experiences!