“Value for Money!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel

Save Saved
You added Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel to your Saves list
Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta 73, Jakarta 10730, Indonesia (Sawah Besar)   |
Special Offer
Ramadhan Super Saver
Ranked #127 of 309 hotels in Jakarta
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Value for Money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am writing this on behalf of my father. The bookings was done by him.
This is our first time staying with Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel. We booked two rooms (adjoining). There were no rooms with both king beds so one of the rooms have to be in 2 single beds ( we are fine with that anyways). The room interior was simple and overall cleanliness was good. My parents loved the hotel restaurant as the food was really good (we had our dinners there). Breakfast was okay with basic choices of food.

The only downside of it is the venue. We had to go through rain to get to the next block (to a shopping mall), which is not that far anyways. it will be better if they built a covered pedestrian walkway for the hotel visitors.

all in all, it is value for money. The rates are quite cheap and we'll definitely return to this hotel whenever we visit Jakarta :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

276 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
makassar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I choose this hotel to stayed at the end of December 2012, again with my little family. For those who wants to shop at Mangga Dua, it is a good choice coz you don't have to wasting your time on jakarta's crowded traffic to get into Mangga Dua area, just be carefull with the hotel environment, cause it looks unsave especially when you came back to the hotel lately at night. The room is clean, amenities are enough, breakfast is good with various menu. the front desk officers are friendly, but not about the bell boys. when I called them by phone to help me to bring my belongings down stair for check out, they didn't pick it up at all, then I rang the front desk and they told me that the bellboys are busy for other guest's same request, they also said that there was no luggage trolley available for me, all were occupied. so, we bring our travel bags and goods downstair by ourselves. when I arrived at front desk, I saw three bellboys sat there, one stand at the lobby with three luggage trolley beside him, not in use as they told me before. so,what can I say about the bellboys ? they are lazy aren"t they ??

Room Tip: higher floors would be better to get mangga dua over view, hahahaha.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am always happy to choose Accorhotel hotel chains. So far, it has been a great experience. All of my friends totally agree on the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of the hotel staff.
The location is strategically located about 50m walk to Mangga Dua ITC mall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Front office staff are verry friendly....i arrived at december ... Check in process is very fast '' and receptionist gave me information about hotel and adea hotel...overall good
I will return bak to this hotel .... On january ..... Good place to sleep and for shopping

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel

Address: Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta 73, Jakarta 10730, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Java > Jakarta > Sawah Besar
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #127 of 309 hotels in Jakarta
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel 3*
Strategically located in the heart of Jakarta’s Chinatown district, Ibis Hotel offers 202 well-furnished rooms within easy access to shopping and entertainment areas. It is a 5-minute walk from Mangga Dua Mall and Stasiun Kota Train station. Ibis Mangga Dua is a 30-minute drive from Soekarno Hatta International Airport, while the Jakarta International Trade Center is just 3 minutes away. Rooms at The Ibis Mangga Dua offer spacious interiors with hardwood floors and private bathrooms. They are equipped with satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel provides Wi-Fi hotspots in public areas for guests’ convenience. They can also enjoy relaxing massages on site. Other facilities at The Ibis include a restaurant that serves a local buffet spread. It also has a 24-hour bar. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ibis Jakarta Mangga Dua Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.