I stayed in this hotel to celebrate New Year 2013 for two nights. We stayed on the 9th floor and the view was nice since the room is facing Davinci and Sahid Apartments. Several favorite nice restaurants only below or next to the hotel building such as Kado(Japanese Restaurant) and Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant. There is City Loft building on the right side of the hotel where you can find many choices of places you can go to eat. Across of the hotel, there is Food Hall Supermarket where you can get things that you need while you stay in this hotel. Unfortunately, we cannot enjoy the swimming pool since there were under renovation at that time. I was also impressed by the friendliness of the cleaning service on the floor since I asked him to get extra amenities.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jakarta Midplaza Hotel
- Intercontinental Jakarta Midplaza Hotel Jakarta
- Intercontinental Jakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dramatic silhouette on the city skyline, InterContinental Jakarta MidPlaza occupies an envied location in the heart of the business district. It s easy to get to major commercial and entertainment complexes as well as historic sites and cultural venues. Within a few minutes are the Jakarta History Museum, Old Batavia and the Istiqlal Mosque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Jakarta MidPlaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.