I choose to stay in this hotel because its next to my office branch. Just staying for a night.
Im quite surprise with all the experience those who have been visit this place. I thought im just the only one.
- Friendly staff.
- Clean room.
- Close to mall and train station.
- Close to karaoke and massage place.
- they have hot and cold shower.
- Close to supermaket. Just 50meters.
- No window. So they using some kind of air refresher machine that keep buzzing..
- The wall is too thin. You can hear the noise the next room make.
- Instead breakfast, i may call that, Morning snack. Pourage, bread, and drink buffee ( im Indonesian, i want rice).
- Ridiculous overpriced snack in the minibar. You better buy outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antoni Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Mangga Dua Shopping Centre and the Heritage Old Town where Fatahilah Museum is located. It offers free parking on site and free Wi-Fi access in the entire property. The air-conditioned rooms are elegantly furnished and come with a private bathroom with a complete set of free toiletries. Amenities include a personal safe, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. The hotel can arrange for airport transfers at a charge. Car rental services are available for guests who wish to explore the area. Hotel Antoni is a 15-minute drive from Gambir Station and Ancol area where the Dunia Fantasi Theme Park is located. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Every morning, buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Antoni Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.