“Quiet room & good location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Laundry & Parking
Ranked #46 of 329 Hotels in Jakarta
NC
“Quiet room & good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Chose this hotel for a business trip due to proximity to my meetings and good reviews. The room itself was well-priced, clean and comfortable for my five night stay. I arrived around mid-morning, planning to wait in the lobby till my check-in time, but they kindly allowed me to take my room.

All three pieces of gym equipment were broken when I was there in September so I was pleased there was enough space to do yoga in my room if I moved the coffee table. If gym availability is a factor for you, you might want to email mgmt before you book.

Food from the restaurant is good and room service is especially convenient as are the free laundry and onsite washer and dryer.

Taxis are fairly quick, but if you're in a rush and there's a queue, you can walk the minute or so to the main street.

There are convenience stores with ATMs next door and across the street. Shopping malls are nearby if needed.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear JadaJoT,

While I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate all that AVISSA SUITES has to offer, I regret to hear that the whole experience did not quite meet your expectation especially regarding the broken gym equipments. All of our gym equipments are now in good working condition. Please rest assured that our maintenance team will definitely work towards improvement on this area.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in order to be able to improve and serve you better.

Eka Handaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed here several times over the last 12 months or so -I cannot fault it. The hotel is clean, well presented, constantly maintained and the staff (reception, housekeeping, service) are courteous, friendly and professional.

The location is good, taxi's are generally easy to find and if you're a bit daring, there's an Ojek (motor scooter) stand just outside the gates.

No hesitation at all thoroughly recommending Avissa Suites.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mark,

Greetings from Avissa Suites Jakarta! Thank you for your review and recommendation. Your kind comments will be shared with all the team members. We are very happy that your stays with us have been delighting and are looking forward to your return again!

Eka Handaya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Product!

I consider myself as an active traveler, since I do travelling quite frequent (once a month at least) and it’s a travel to my hometown Jakarta. Occasionally it’s for business related and most of the time for personal reason such as family visit as for the last 3 years I live in other island (Bali). With that background added by working in Travel industry made me have plenty opportunities in trying numerous kind of accommodations specially in Jakarta. And I would say Avissa Suite is one of the best accommodation that I ever experienced. The room cleanliness and service that I got were beyond the value of money I spent.

They have 2 room types which are Deluxe and Suite which I had stay in both. The setup is a minimalist arrangement with a calm color that somehow I enjoy just staying in my room to watch TV. Room size is okay for deluxe (it’s a decent room size). Their suite room type is amazing! Spacious with a small square dining table and a simple kitchenette that provides microwave as well. Big TV screen with complete international channels. Free wi-fi in all areas. Breakfast is good – do not expect a super wow breakfast since the idea of this accommodation is more to a practical purposes however the food varieties are well provided, such as bread and cereal for western style and fried rice and vegetable for the Asian choice, they also serve dessert like fruit and traditional food such as kolak and bubur kacang hijau!

I have no complain with the facility they have, yes they don’t have a swimming pool but if you want to do a bit exercise they actually have a fitness center. Their location could be one of many best reasons why I keep choosing Avissa Suite. One more thing that I value utmost is a super helpful and friendly staff, they are ready to help me anytime to ensure I get what I need during my stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to write us with your positive review. We are so pleased to have been able to have you as our guest and to know you were satisfied with our products, facilities and services.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast offering. To be honest some guests complain about there not being enough items but this is pone of the ways we can keep our prices affordable.

We will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff.

Happy and safe travels!

Cirebon, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had 3 times stayed in this hotel and tried 2 kind of room (deluxe and suite).The suite room was clean and quite nice, but it was less cold air conditioning and its position did not reach the entire room, so I felt too hot when sleeping. Because uncomfortable slept in suite room, i prefer stayed in deluxe room, and the temperature room was better. This hotel didnt provide many amenity like hair dryer in the bathroom, so we have to call a service. breakfast was ok but less but not much choices. A Quite warm and polite front office staffs, but staff in restaurant (breakfast time) need to learn more how to smile and warm to the guests.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear SilvyRR,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Avissa Suites for 3 times and taking the effort to share your experience with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your time with us and that the guest room, especially the deluxe room were to your satisfaction.

On the other hand, we have taken good note of your feedback on air conditioner in our suite room and our restaurant staff behaviour during breakfast. Please rest assured that our maintenance and restaurant team will definitely work towards improvement on this matter.

Thank you for making Avissa Suites your choice. We hope to see you again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

I stayed here for two nights on May 5-6, 2014 along with 50 students and five teachers for school camp. The receptionist was so helpful,we were helped so much for check in, when the students were tired and started to whine after tiring journey, the receptionist quickly handed the keys so the students could get into the room immediately. The staff was so cooperative in handling the big group like us, then when we had a special request to have early breakfast because we had early flight to Bali and some students had to have breakfast in the morning, we were served well and given the box of breakfast... yeah all of us got the breakfast, thanks to Avissa Suites.
The check out was quick also and I really appreciate the help from front desk to get us a taxi to a hospital when one of the students was suffocating. Keep up good service Avissa Suites :)

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, November 3, 2014
Dear Nita,

I am delighted to read that your stay experience had been pleasant and satisfied with our services. Your first review on Tripadvisor was specially written for us and we thank you for it.

Your positive feedback about our services just heightened the spirits of our front desk staff. We do treat our guests as a family. All of us look forward to welcoming you and your students back to Avissa Suites.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2014

This hotel looks new and well maintained. Staff very helpful since the day I checked in. They call for taxi almost immediately whenever I need it. Very close to Kuningan & Sudirman business district. Although traffic is horrible in Jakarta.

Laundry service that always pricey in other hotels, you can get it here for free. Recommended for long stay guests.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Jimmy W,

We were extremely glad to read that you enjoyed your stay here. Location and free daily laundry are our edge which make them very convenient for our guests. Your compliments will definitely be passed on to all team members and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

The hotel is still in a good condition, since I have visit it the last years. Special in Jakarta with its really high price for hotel rooms this hotel can be a good alternative choice.
The rooms do have AC, international television, free WLAN, free laundry service,fridge and a small bath room with shower. The rooms are nothing fancy, but if you need a room for a short stay it should be ok. The rooms are always clean and the helpful cleaning staff will do your laundry if you want (you have to put your clothes outside the room in the small box in front of your room. Clean laundry will be delivered next day - you find it in the box again). The free WLAN and laundry service saves a lot of money compare to all other Hotels. This service is always overpriced. Breakfast is quite simple. Coffee and tea, as well water and Juice, 4-5 warm Indonesian dishes, as well toast for the western style. Tip: Ask the waiter if you want to have an egg for your breakfast. The breakfast room is quite small, if you have bad luck you have to wait a few minutes. Overall a good hotel for a fair price. My rating drops down a bit, due to a wrong reservation of the hotel staff. We arrived late in the evening and they told us that no room is booked (that was wrong, because we did the reservation on time via telephone). Alternative the offer the upgraded room for additional price, which we didn't accept. After a few minutes of discussion a room free room was found?
Location: most of the taxi don't know this place, nor do they know the street. If you plan your trip at home, do a print out of the hotel location, that should be engouh to find the hotel. If you don't have this possibility, tell the taxi Driver the biggest roads nearby. Jalan Prof. Dr. Satrio or Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said. The mall Ambassador and the Mall Lotte are nearby. Take the telephone number of the hotel with you. The name card of the hotel shows a small map too.

Room Tip: ask for a room NOT next to the elevator - you hear the sound of the elevator the whole night.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this review, September 14, 2014
Dear Perchmar,

Warmest greetings from Avissa Suites, Jakarta. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us.

We are very happy that your stay experience with us has been pleasant and our faclities such as free daily laundry, free high speed WiFi and breakfast provided were to your satisfaction.

On the other hand, we have taken good note of your feedback on our reservation staff. Please ask for your reservation / booking number when you make a booking with us to avoid any problem with your booking. Please rest assured that our reservation team will definitely work towards improvement on this matter.

We look forward to welcoming you back in order to be able to improve and serve you better.

Eka

Been to Avissa Suites? Share your experiences!