“Cool, modern & artistic hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Jakarta Central Park

You added Pullman Jakarta Central Park to your Saves list
Pullman Jakarta Central Park
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Podomoro City | Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28, Jakarta 11470, Indonesia (Grogol Petamburan)   |
Ranked #21 of 332 Hotels in Jakarta
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Cool, modern & artistic hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed there 3 nights and it was great! Location is not in the usual commercial areas (Sudirman, Thamrin etc) but at Central Park and nearer to the aiport. Hotel is new, modern & hip with an element of modern art. Modern artworks are displayed hotel lobby and public areas. Lobby feels very industrial, contemporary and quirky. Rooms are cosy and of decent size with open concept bathroom, semi clear shower room and excellent rain shower. Bed is superb!
Fitness facilities include a nice swimming pool, a nice gym with relaxation area and Zen garden to chill out afterwards, yoga mat & fitness dumbbells in room's wardrobe as well as yoga instruction channel in room's TV. Like Pullman theme song, sounds like a pop song and quite relaxing!
There's a huge spread for buffet breakfast (home-made strawberry jam, breads and blueberry yogurt are so yummy!). Food was delicious!
Entertainment facilities include lobby lounge and Central Park mall connected to hotel with a huge variety of shops. The only minus point of this hotel is really slow service at the lobby lounge although there weren't many guests.
Overall, hotel is excellent for business, artistic and young travellers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Hannah N,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Pullman Jakarta Central Park to TripAdvisor readers.

I am delighted to know that in most aspects you are gratified with your recent stay and you have been benefited by our strategic location which is a short distance away from the Soekarno – Hatta International Airport and adjoining to Central Park Mall which provide thorough conveniences.

Moreover, it would be highly appreciated if you could elaborate more the slow service at the lobby lounge by writing us an email (our email address is listed at our website) because we treat customers’ feedbacks as one of the precious source of information to augment our service standard and we thank them for informing us.

We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel very soon.

Fabrice Mini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I loved my stay here. The hotel has a modern industrial feel to it which I loved but some may find a bit sterile. I loved all the crazy art everywhere and loved staying somewhere a bit different to standard hotels.
The room was a good size, modern (very angular) and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom is very interesting, the shower, a clear cube, is in the middle of the room almost - I liked the quirkiness but it was annoying that the glass doors open inwards only. Other than that, I was completely comfortable and happy in my room.

The breakfast was great - a huge range of local and western options at the buffet. Staff were always fantastic and very friendly. Check in was a very slow process but the staff were very nice and helpful.

The location is pretty good - attached to a massive mall that has good shopping, restaurants and cafes and the hotel ordered us some taxi's to the airport for a fixed rate we could charge back to our room - very helpful.

Overall - I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lisa_WLG,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid review and I am delighted to learn that you have savoured your stay with us.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again in the near future.

Barcelona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very well designed, comfortable room, good and free wifi connection, EXCELLENT breakfast (great fruits and smoothies), small but nice gym, nice lobby bar where you can eat snacks until late at night; all this makes Pullman Jakarta Central Park a very good choice if you need to stay in Jakarta. It's design deserves a chapter apart, it's very special and original, sometimes you have the feeling you are in a modern art museum rather than in a hotel. It's industrial design makes a very unique atmosphere in the whole hotel.
Central Park is a big mall where you can buy anything and eat nearly every kind of food, and this gives makes it also attractive.
The only thing that I disliked is the slow service of the people at the reception desk. But I guess it's more a cultural aspect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Xukur,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I am delighted to know that in most aspects you are gratified with your recent stay and you have been benefited by our strategic location which is adjoining to Central Park Mall.

Furthermore, in regards to the service improvement expected in the Reception Area, it would be highly appreciated if you could elaborate more this point by writing us an email, therefore, evaluation and improvement could be carried out accordingly based on your highlights. Our email address is listed at our website.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel soon.

Surabaya
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This was my second stay with this hotel, however, both of my stay was a dissapointment.
First of all, I'm a gold member of Le Club Accor, so this should put my experience at Pullman Central Park comparable to other hotels in Accor Group.

Both of my check-in process/service were mediocre compare to other Accor Hotels (Mercure and Novotel) since I pay about 50% more expensive in this hotel. The reception staffs seemed busy with other staff regardless there were customers in front of them, which I thought as a rude treatment causing unnecessary delay.
I know there were standards among Accor Hotels regarding check-in, but this Pullman not up to that standards yet in term of staff's attitude.

The next day, I came back to my room after my errands, found out there weren't any fresh towels in the bathroom. Even the kimono was taken away.
When I called the operator told them about this matter, their respond was disbelief as if the guest has been telling some absurd story. After a bit of explaining effort, fortunately they brought me the towels and kimonos.

Another thing that surprised me was in the breakfast restaurant, when I asked the attendants inside the cereals area for a milk refill since the container was empty and they replied me there wasn't anymore milk.... BUT I was very fortunate being helped by 1 waiter standing next to me listened to my predicament, which spontaneously said he will bring me the milk and true to his words, the milk came. His name is Adi Burna,

The good thing about this hotel is their special location which has a very nice shopping malls surrounding it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear foffaf,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.
Thank you for your valuable feedback on your last stay with us and for sharing the experience to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am glad to learn that our strategic location which is adjoining to Central Park Mall has benefited you, meanwhile, I am also concern to know that there were few dissatisfying circumstances you had to experience and please accept my sincerely apology for the inconveniences they have caused you.

I have taken notes of your comments and will request the respective Department Heads to assess and ensure if the standards are imposed and implemented accordingly mainly related to the non-existence of towel and kimono replacement and milk refill.

Moreover, in regards to the treatment you commented while checking-in, it would be highly appreciated if you could elaborate more of your point by writing us an email. We thank your feedback as we treat customer reviews as the most precious information resources for us to evaluate our service level. Our email address is listed on our website.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The hotel is located in the Central Park Mall where you would find a wide range of shopping and dinning options.
Me and my wife were staying there just one night. the hotel is very clean, modern and elegant.

The room area is sufficient for a couple, the sleeping quality is perfect. bathroom amenities are very good, linens and towels are very good as well.

The lighting is totally controlled via control panels located in different areas in the room. In the room there is a yoga/exercise mat which used by my wife for yoga using a special TV channel offering yoga classes.

We weren't there on Sundays and Wednesdays where they provide yoga classes in the health center.

The hotel has a retro/modern artistic sense, you feel that you are in a pop art museum with various pop art paintings hanged on the wall and statues placed in almost every where in the lobby and restaurant areas.

The room views are limited, Don't consume much time choosing between city view or park view,..both are offering same views of other buildings and some spacious greenery.

The staff is very professional and helpful. we asked for a late check out, however, due to occupancy ratios it wasn't available that day but hey offered us a refreshment and access to the spa area.

The rooms need a very minor maintenance e.g. door knobs, shower handle,...etc.

Highly recommended and will be visited again when in Jakarta

Room Tip: Choose high floor rooms. No difference between city or park view...both views are similar
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear M_Fattah,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to personally thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers and thank you for recommending us.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel products and services, and our entire associates would like to express that it was a pleasure to be off your service.

Your future arrival in Jakarta is truly awaited and we would be honored to welcome you at our hotel again.

With very best regards,

Gold Canyon, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

From the moment you step inside the lobby, you know you are in for a different hotel experience. Andy Warhol like prints adorn the hallways, along with an overall contemporary, yet very comfortable and cozy ambience. The hotel is nestled along side the huge Central Park mall complex so if you need a meal and don't want to brave the infamous Jakarta traffic, a full array of restaurants await you. The service is top notch with plenty of staff to serve you with their contagious Indonesian smiles and genuine demeanor. The breakfast and lunch buffet had an assortment of foods from most SE Asian countries with something for all tastes. The rest of my group really enjoyed the experience and was grateful for a stay with a bit of character. If you have time, the spa is inexpensive compared to US rates.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Debbie H,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time to give your wonderful review upon your stay in TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that in most aspects you were happy to stay with us.

Your review has been shared internally. Our entire team members are thankful and we all would like to express that it is an honored to be off your service.

Once again thank you and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stay in a Superior Queen room, size is relatively large by today's newly built hotels.The hotel feels good all the way from the lobby to your room. High quality modern fittings in line with Pullman standard. Hotel is nestled in a new complex with nearby access to the elevated highway heading to the direction of the airport or north Jakarta (took me just 30 minutes to the airport in the morning). Very efficient check-in/check out. Overall a good hotel in a fairly good location.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear khoeho,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid review posted on the TripAdvisor recounting your recent visit to our hotel.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us and you have been benefited by our strategic location.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Fabrice Mini

Been to Pullman Jakarta Central Park? Share your experiences!