“Excellent hotel very highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Jakarta Central Park

You added Pullman Jakarta Central Park to your Saves list
Pullman Jakarta Central Park
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Podomoro City | Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28, Jakarta 11470, Indonesia (Grogol Petamburan)   |
Ranked #23 of 345 Hotels in Jakarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Batam, Indonesia
“Excellent hotel very highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is the second time we stay at this hotel. tWe just love this hotel, spacious and style room. its location integrated with mal, beautiful park (specially at night) and wide range of restaurant and bar. It has almost everything we need especially pay 2 for 3 program by using BCA credit card. Excellent hotel definately will comeback to this hotel again when visiting jakarta.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Pablindo,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candit review posted on the TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to learn that we have been able to fulfill your expectation and you have found our accomodation a perfect value.

It is delightful to be off your service and your future arrival is truly appreciated.

Once again thank you and with best regards,

Fabrice Mini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Jakarta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Gee great, competitive offer for Easter long weekend from its website, I took the chance of booking suite room throughout the stay.

We went off our car and ask the lady at the lobby door, where can we check in as a suite hotel guests?
The concierge will help you sir, said the lady. We waited 5 minutes stood there at the lobby with no assistance at all. OK, I don't mind. I went to talked with the bell boy who assisted us with our luggages, and he said on the top floor sir. This was happened as I went out the lobby and talked to the bell boy next to the metal detector outside the lobby door.
We stood there at the lobby for 10 minutes, and saw the bell boy ran to the concierge table and chit chat with another bell boy, somehow without noticing that we were getting upset with no attentive gesture by all the other hotel employees surrounding the lobby area and especially that particular bell boy.
We were trying not to be affected by what went wrong!? Without any guilty feeling, left us for around 10minutes, that same bell boy after 10 minutes later escorting us and swiped the card to allow the elevator taking us to the top floor executive reception area...my goodness....I yelled to myself.

When we checked in, we were assisted by Miss Suryani, who were very pleasant throughout our stay. Bravo!! At least someone was very customer oriented at the Pullman central park Jakarta. I told her that, we brought a car, and was left with the valet service, and please if there are charges from the valet, please put them all into our room billings. Two nights later, when we asked for our car through the valet service, brought our car onto the lobby driveway and the valet guy asked us our car rego/stnk, to confirm that car was ours (funny, this is the first time, a valet guy asked for confirmation). Didn't I've given the valet ticket (correspondenced recorded number)? He asked us, please pay the valet service, I said charge it to our room.
When we returned, we left our car with the valet service, and need to sign additional charged for admin fee. OK, I don't mind. Even though this is the first experienced, I travelled across the world and found one funny experienced in my own backyard!! Anyway, I was getting more upset once laid back in the suite room hotel after shopping, and someone from the concierge called us, and told us, that we have made the valet service guys confused, and demanded us to pay cash!! Is this a 5* hotel or what? With a high pitch tone I barked to the guy and told him charge it to our room!! I am the hotel guest and made the valet guy confused said the concierge guy! Is this dreaming?
Staying in suite hotel room, at Pullman Jakarta central park, and this experience that I'm getting.....
Hohoho......unfortunately we will be living tomorrow with big scarce of pissed off .... Terrible weekend.................perhaps the general manager Fabrice MINI too freaking long working in Indonesia, too laid back by not training his hotel staff to meet the 5* hotel standard.

At the same night, Saturday night, when were trying to make ourselves pot of tea, no mineral water, no 3 types of teas, no sugar, no biscuit that comes along with it................This was happened after the house keeping cleaned our room and leave the cupboard empty!!!
Is this freaking 5* hotel........... I need to request them, and you know what, the house keeping didn't know what's missing..... He needed to be reminded and back and forth to deliver 1st too see what's not there? Brought the teas, back again brought the biscuit and sugars, back again to bring the complimentary mineral water for the tea that were thinking of getting.........

I did spent good money too for room services and extra party to enjoy the executive lounge.....

Luckily we stayed at this Pullman Jakarta central park hotel until Sunday tomorrow!! Only 3 nights.....

Amazing!!! Hotel!!

Arie Soedewo
Room 636
Pullman Jakarta Central Park
28 - 31 March 2013

Room Tip: Pay more and experience suite room, all suite room facing tribeca park. And at 7pm could see the wat...
Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Arie S,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for taking the time to express your feeling by posting a review on the TripAdvisor highlighting the profuse dissatisfactory that you encountered during your recent stay which firstly concern me greatly, thus, to acknowledge that one of our guests experienced a situation which is in fact below our standard of service, a thorough investigation is done, hence, the recorded data told us otherwise.

We are continually in high effort to evaluate and assess our service level to ensure guests earnestly gratify it by adopting various strategies that are under our Corporate Office Supervision (Pullman Hotels are an international hotel chain), as well as, we seriously treat customer comments as one of our most precious resources to attain the information from, therefore, we welcome and highly appreciate their feedback, nevertheless, we rightfully oppose and strongly object if the findings are not in accordance to the comments.

Moreover, in regards to the slight lapse of attention related to the valet parking fee that you wished to charge to the room, herewith, we would like to inform you that we fulfilled this request, however, we would like to acknowledge you that this is a common practice and is applied by comparable five star hotels in Jakarta simply because it is outsourced.

Furthermore, we provide loose teas at the Executive Suite to clarify should you refer to the non-existence of tea as tea bags.

In addition, we would like to apprise you as well that associates’ duration of employment does not propagate and pertain to the product and the level of service that are presented to our valued clients since there are official standard measurements our Head Office imposes to level up and elevate the two elements resulting in proven business growth.

In the meantime, kindly do not hesitate to contact me personally should there be any assistance required and I would be glad to send you the back-up recorded documents and the detail operation chronologies if you wish to look into them.

Fabrice MINI
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Enjoyed my stay in Jakarta at the Pullman. Room decor is very modern and minimalist. It seems like a similar product as the W Hotels but a bit off the mark, you can tell the furniture and amenities are not of space spec. Overall the room was nice and tidy, a bit of dist and hair around the window edges and close to the bed. Hotel ran out of water while I was there, but was resolved very quickly. By far the best features were the gym and breakfast. Breakfast was the best I've ever had in all my hotel stays. The selection was endless with at least 60 choices!! Gym was huge and very well equipped!
Location is very good, close to a shopping centre with great shops and good prices! Service was friendly even if we had to wait 20 minutes to check in! Conference Floor is very impressive.

Dear Pdittay,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your review recounting your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you have shared your experienced with the TripAdvisor readers.

We have taken notes of your comments regarding few inadvertence that certainly require improvement. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to acknowledge you that we are assessing everything on a continuous basis to ensure that we provide guests with maximum level of comfort.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel soon.

Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Iam enjoyed my pool side time, because I can relax and spend my all day at the pool side and listen a music from my Ipod. And I can be lazy for a couple days.
I'm also enjoying the Central Park Shopping Mall which have many cafes, rastaurants, and supermarket also. Very friendly places for local people and foreigner.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Dear r_mery32,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your review posted on the TripAdvisor recounting your recent visit to our hotel.

I am delighted to learn that you have cherished your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With best regards,

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have really enjoyed this hotel, especially the bed! After two weeks on typical hard beds in Asian hotels, this one is fantastic. The whole hotel is pretty funky, so if like traditional "brown" hotels, this is probably not for you. The shower was a real highlight too, would just about come back for that alone (+ the comfy bed). I am told the traffic around central park can be particulary bad, but we got here from the airport in a bit over 40 mins at 7pm at night (near the height of the evening peak hour) so I think it's ok. We'll see how it goes getting back to the airport. Overall, highly recommended and I would stay again.

Dear MillsMotorsport,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid review on the TripAdvisor and appreciate to have recommended us to its readers.

I am pleased to learn that our product and strategic location, which is a short distance away to and from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have been able to fulfill your expectation. Gettinng back to the airport on a normal traffic condition is even faster (around 25 minutes drive) and it leads us to believe that this would be our competitive advantage we could offer to our valued guests.

Once again thank you and your next arrival is truly awaited.

With best regards,

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Pleasantly surprised with a successful self-contained multi-day meeting conference headquartered at the Pullman Central Park, a mega mall complete with all brands. The staff is intelligent and genuinely caring and welcoming. The wifi worked well throughout the hotel and was effortless and problem free. The contemporary artwork is truly unique. The rooms are adequate but layout is cramped. The bath amenities were less than average and elaborate shower is not user friendly. Hairdryer cannot be plugged into any socket within view of a mirror. The tap water was dirty one of the days. The elevator service seemed slow to respond and longer ride times than expected. The meeting rooms are good and quite extensive but rooms were over air-conditioned and the creative stand up reception style lunches did not work well. The restaurant multi-stationed buffet is extensive but toast station is too far from the egg station. The hotel is close to the airport and good for an in out meetings but is quite far from other city destinations making it difficult for several meetings within the city.

Dear johnberndt,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am delighted to learn that our service quality has fulfilled your expectation and our strategic location that is conveniently adjacent to Central Park Mall and a short distance away from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport has been our competitive advantage that we could provide to our guests in light of the city’s expanded Business District and its gridlock that occurs in constant hours.

The room layout is chosen to best accord with our concept design which is a dynamic industrial raw, nevertheless, if you have found it discomforting, we would like to apologize. I have also taken notes of your other comments and look into them for improvements, however, for your information, hair dryer is already plugged into the socket inside the drawer and Ground Floor (where our Reception is) is twelve floors below the Lobby Floor (where our All Day Dining and Conference Facilities are), thus, this somehow reflects to the perception that our elevators are moving slow if guests are unaware of this.

Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This would have to be one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. Only stayed one day/night on business in Jakarta but will definitely head there again. On the Accor program and pricing via Garuda, I was upgraded to an Executive Room with separate bedroom and even a separate guest toilet! Food at the restaurant (Collage) was very good if not outstanding. But the best part was the service - absolutely world class and truly outstanding. The Staff were extremely friendly and did everything speedily without question to make my stay very comfortable. The hotel is new and of a very high standard in all aspects - the rooms are visually stunning. Even when I departed by taxi, they handed me a contact card so that if I experienced any problems at the airport I could phone them for support. The prices were good and compared favourably with many hotels offering a MUCH lower standard. And the internet connection for the Executive floors was free and fast. Highly recommended!! And particularly, congratulations to the Staff (and the Executives who had the foresight to educate/encourage them) for wonderful, warm service. It surpassed the usual very high standard I have come to expect at Pullman Hotels.

Dear seajay47,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

We are delighted to learn that our product and level of service have fulfilled your expectation and we are pleased to know that you have found our accommodation a perfect value.

On behalf our our entire family, I would like to inform you that we are glad to be off your service and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Fabrice Mini

Been to Pullman Jakarta Central Park? Share your experiences!