This Hotel is just OK. Nothing to write home about. The standard rooms are very small and basic. The place has a nice minimalistic "design" touch about it, but it is in essence a simple accomodation.
- We arrived a day later than planned which was no problem
- Very central location
- Wifi in the rooms
- good beds
- Could be cleaner (hair in the shower, dirty windows ...)
- relatively loud (street noise)
- do not eat at Gambir restaurant down the street recommended by reception staff. The place is horrible.
In a nutshell: OK for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maxonehotels.com is designed to provide a stylish yet value – oriented accommodation in all city centers, with particular attention to the needs of professionals on the move. Bedrooms are sold on basis of the early you book, the less you pay and periods of high demand cost more than less popular periods. We offers 87 rooms; consisting of our Happiness Room (Standard 15m2) 78 rooms, our Warmth Room (Deluxe 25m2) 07 rooms and our Love Room (Suite 28m2)02 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your MaxOneHotels @ Sabang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.