“What a great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arwana Estate

Save Saved
You added Arwana Estate to your Saves list
Arwana Estate
5.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Jl. Umalas Klecung Gang. VI No.1, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #214 of 1,635 Specialty Lodging in Bali
“What a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

2nd time to stay in 2 yrs. excellent location out of hustle and bussle. $10 Aud to town and beautiful facility. Great rooms. Clean and tidy excellent food and just a great stay. Staff are beautiful. Great for family. Quiet and relaxing

• Stayed June 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed at Villa Dani, the one bedroom villa, with my mom. I loved the heavenly bed and pillows, the huge bathroom and the outdoor shower, the open living room, all which are beautifully decorated with Balinese flavour. My most favourite spot is the private pool, which I think is not just great for couples, but also for parents with young kids as the pool has a shallow area which even toddler could enjoy. The villa is tucked in a quiet area with paddy fields behind it so it's pretty tranquil, but also only about 10 min drive to Jl. Petitenget or Jl Raya Kerobokan where there are lots of restaurants and shops. But since my mom and I enjoyed staying in at the villa so much, we decided to order Balinese food for dinner once which the cook prepare in our kitchen. It was sooo good! We felt we were dining in a restaurant already! We would like to come back again next time with the whole family and stay at the the bigger villas.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed as part of a group of friends (18, with 10 adults and 8 kids) in three of the connected villas in the Arwana Estate (Villa Sam, Villa Joe and Villa Arwana, each self sufficient with their own pool). They are beautifully designed and perfect for a big group. This was ideal as it allowed us freedom to be together or enjoy some quiet time/privacy.

The staff are extremely helpful and welcoming, handling all our needs with big smiles and enthusiasm. Easy for Seminyak and a great holiday.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I loved everything about this villa, from the spacious living room, to the open kitchen, the amazingly large and comfortable bedroom and adjoining bathroom and especially the 12-metre private pool! If you are going to Bali, I HIGHLY recommend you to stay at Arwana Estate Villas. I stayed at the one-bedroom and I am SO very happy I did. It made my stay so much more comfortable. The villas was so great that I stayed in quite a lot as it was really a home away from home and the kind of house I wish I had.

The host/manager was gracious and super nice and the staff was polite, personable and really great. I was well taken care of and breakfast, which was included, was literally prepared every morning by 'my' cook.

For the price of a good hotel, you can stay at Arwana Estate villa. The one-bedroom I had was, for instance, around 700 sq m large as it includes the private pool. Yes, that was not a typo.

I would definitely stay there again, in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The villa is located in the very safe and upmarket area of Umalas and so close to restaurants and sh...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed at Arwana Estate for a whole week and we truly loved it!
Our 7 year old son had a blast at the huge pool of the villa and we were happily pampered with Balinese massage on the day bed by the pool.

It really is a home like you wish you had in your dream, but there, it's real!! Great food cooked by the chefs at the villa, everything clean and a wonderful staff, ready to answer any of our request. Also, the villa staff recommended us several places to go visit where very little tourist go.

We will be back!!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Arwana Estate? Share your experiences!