“Great food at all” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,199 of 3,724 Restaurants in Bali
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We are a new restaurant specialized in Vietnamese, recently opened in Canggu. We also welcome vegetarian." NO MSG , NO MASAKO , NO SASA , NO AJINOMOTO "Opening hour : from 10 am - 10 pm, from Monday - SaturdayContact Number : 087 862 007 632
Canggu, Indonesia
“Great food at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Everytime I came there, I'm more suprised about the taste of their food. So fresh and healthy, i like it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

london
“be aware of the quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ate here twice. Tried the fried noodles the first time which were good. When we came the second time they served us rice, which was heated up several times (you could tell from the smell). The fish they served us came riht from the fridge (was still ice cold inside).
Left the restaurant with stomach pain. Not recomended

Visited April 2013
Rijeka
“Good prices, and yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I liked their Nasi campur, its different than in other places.
They don't have beer, but you can buy it in shop next to it and bring it in :)

Visited March 2013
Wyndham, Australia
“Quick meal but definitely authentic Vietnamese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went there with my family and had avert quick bite to eat before heading out shopping and we will definitely be back.

It is a smaller restaurant with no air-con but has a large shaded area out the back which looked quite relaxing.

The kitchen is within the main area and you can see and hear everything being prepared and also get a waft of the fantastic ingredients being mixed together to create some simple yet very scrumptious meals.

I had the rice paper spring rolls which were exactly like those I had in Vietnam and a fresh salad dish (can't remember the name....oops) but it was very enjoyable and flavoursome.

We travel with 9month old boys and unfortunately they did not have high chairs but the staff were friendly and made the quick meal enjoyable and entertained the kids and made them smile.

If you like fresh Vietnamese food then please go and find this small restaurant and share in some of the great meals on offer.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bali, Indonesia
“go for the pho!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

it's my favorite warung in Canggu. Always come here for the pho bo. Nice place, friendly staff. They got a daily special too. The tuna is also good. I always bring my friends to this place when they're in Canggu.

• Visited August 2012