“Great dining experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,859 of 3,404 Restaurants in Bali
Cuisines: American
Description: The best hamburger I've ever had. Great American standard. Awesome milkshakes as well. A must if you visit Uluwatu Bali area.
Metairie
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Just had dinner at the dry dock. This little unassuming restaurant had the best burger I have ever eaten, even by American standards. My buddy had the Mahi Mahi tacos and we had to return the next night so I could try. The chef Parker was trained at a culinary school in Santa Barbara and it shows. This place in Uluwatu is a must try!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los angeles
“Best Food In Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was in Bali for about one month and found myself eating at The Dry Dock almost every day. During my trip I made sure to visit every restaurant in Uluwatu, however there was no restaurant that even came close to perfectly cooked burgers and tacos that The Dry Dock had to offer. Parker, the owner of the restaurant makes every ingredient from scratch from the French fries to the buger buns and even grinding up his own meat for the patties. I highly recommend anyone visiting through Uluwatu to make it a point to stop by The Dry Dock for at least one meal. The only problem that you might encounter is deciding what to order, but I can assure you that whatever selection you make will more than exceed your expectations.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bayreuth, Germany
“Nice Guy making fabulous burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Easy going Place directly at the road with 3/4 small tables outside with Great home made burgers, Hand Cut Fries and please have The Mahi Mahi Tacos!! Watching The scooters Drive by to Padang Padang and Uluwatu Surf Spots.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Australia
“Best Burgers Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were recommended to go to The Dry Dock by an American who said it "was the best burger he'd ever had" and we thought, man, if you're an American and saying that, it must be good! So off we went (it is in Padang-Padang next door to Ulu's Thai) .. it's a little side street establishment run by a young dude from the US and OMG those burgers really were to die for!! So juicy, not at all fatty and hand cut skin-on fries. Apparently his mahi-mahi fish tacos are also amazing but unfortunately we didn't get back again this trip but next time we will go again for sure - make sure you try it out!

• Visited August 2012