“WOW WHAT A VIEW” 4 of 5 stars

Palmerston, Australia
32 attraction reviews
“WOW WHAT A VIEW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my second trip up to the mountain village of Kintamani and it never lets me down. My husband had never seen the volcano so I thought I'd show him, he was amazed.
We sat on the balcony of a restaurant and had a drink while we took in the stunning views of Mt Batur and Lake Batur.
I remember the last time I visited Kintamani, we were mobbed by hawkers but this time we were spared, there didn't seem to be anyone around, just us and our driver, complete serenity.
The temperature up in Kintamani is definitely a lot cooler than Kuta and a welcome change.
The actual restaurant that we went to was made from volcanic rock, take the time to have a closer look.

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melaka, Malaysia
20 attraction reviews
“Volcano Site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was at there to view the mountain site where the volcano erupted. It is a magnificent sight. With a few mount range, active volcano and also superb view of the lake. Fresh air and awesome climate. Quite cooling in the day. One can do the trekking to sight the sunrise which was told to be very beautiful. I didn't have much time to do the trekking, perhaps the next visit I might want to do that.

Bali, Indonesia
9 attraction reviews
“Highland of Kintamani”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Kintamani is one of the district of Bangli town, It took around 2 hours dive from Kuta or Seminyak. The distance is not so far, ajust the road up to reach Kintamani not smooth, at the certain time mainly sometime traffic jam, so we have to know which way or what time we have to go. Kintamani is a highland where we could see the magnifizen of black lava of mount Batur which the last eripted in 1993. Also we could see lake Batur while you enjoying your beffet lunch at one of the restaurant there.

Red Cliffs, Australia
72 attraction reviews
“A Good Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

we took a taxi from Nusa Dua to Kintamani - took approx. 3 hours to get there. A beautiful view of Mount Kintamani and Lake Batur. Definately need a clear day and a good guide. A lot cooler than at sea level. The is also an entry fee.

Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“kintamani mountain is superb bird eye view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

during my stay my tour guide name Wayan bring me to the this place call Kintamani mountain with awesome view & fresh air,the mountain overlook View Mount Batur the active volcano with running lava ..in between there is a awesome lake there few other mountain like mount Agung is the biggest mountain, while we stop over for lunch there is a halal restaurant that serve halal food with fantastic view of mount batur & the lake.after lunch we went back down to other attraction place. P.s if u went to bali don't miss it to go Kintamani with bird eye view of all the mountain & lake peeps ... Cheerio

Visited May 2013