“JAZB The top destination for all your beauty needs!!xx” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #181 of 1,845 Activities in Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: JazB is a full service beauty salon situated in Seminyak Square, in the heart of Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“JAZB The top destination for all your beauty needs!!xx”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

OMG!!! This salon is exclusive. As soon as you walk into the opulent surroundings you already feel spoiled! My treatment was the top of the range O2 intraceuticals facial. It is soo reasonable too, you would be crazy not to have these facials done while you are there. They are soo expensive in Oz, your skin feels moist, rejuvenated, tightened, lifted, and relaxed all at the same time. This really is the ultimate in facials and Jazb staff execute them professionally and thoroughly. I soooo enjoyed the Jazb experience, it is bliss, thank you

Singapore, Singapore
“A1 experience in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Not only do you have a wide variety of treatments to choose from, the service delivery and products surpassed my expectations. One stop shop which offers top class beauty services and I will most certainly be back for more. Personal highlight for me was the facial - truly one of the best that I have experienced!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Professional service and World-class products”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was very weary about having certain beauty services ie eyelash extensions done in Bali but honestly the quality of the products and service is one of best I have received in all my travels (including NYC). The owner is extremely well travelled and educated and runs the business to a very high standard.

Like some of the reviews below I stumbled upon this gem of a salon by chance..Now whenever I go to Bali I make visiting this salon a priority (even with my children - the staff love to freshen up kids with haircuts etc while you are pampered in a room filled with relaxing music!).

Oh.. And another important point, prices are roughly 1/3 of Perth prices but with much better service and products. I highly recommended this beauty salon (and if your concerned, email them, their replies are prompt).

Visited October 2012
edinburgh
3 attraction reviews
“Bali Wedding treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not long back from a glorious few weeks in Bali, there for a friend's wedding (and a catchup with my Australian family).

Whilst in Seminyak, I was recommended a fantastic hairdresser to do my hair for the wedding - the lovely team at JazB squeezed me in at the last minute & from start to finish they were professional & a delight to be around.

The girl doing my hair took such care, and her attention to detail was fantastic! I have never experienced anything like it (and now I will expect nothing less from my UK hairdresser!) & my hair stayed in place even after a great deal of dancing!! Apparently they also do wedding makeup as well as hair, so could easily do a whole wedding party!

Thanks JazB! Can't recommend enough!

Hanoi
“Awesome spa in Bali to sit back and relax in Bali!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

JazB is one of the best spas I have been to. All staff are extremely polite and professional. The facial treatment was definitely a highlight of their treatments. I came out relaxed and replenished and it was a perfect way to take a moment out of the streets of Bali. Definitely a must go if you are in Bali!!