“Fabulous day spa in Ubud” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #570 of 1,839 Activities in Bali
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous day spa in Ubud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

While in Ubud my friend and I visited the Padam Hastaa Spa 2, in a small lane behind the Pertiwi Resort. It's the sister salon of the Padma Hastaa on Monkey Forest Rd and only recently opened, the level of service is amazing and the girls and salon owner were super friendly and attentive. My friend and I fell in love with some bowls that they use for treatments and Ayu was generous enough to sell them to us as they could only be sourced in Denpasar. We visited the spa twice and spent a glorious morning being totally pampered and chatting with these gorgeous girls, the spa backs onto a rice paddy, it's very peaceful. We spend a lot of money in Australia for that kind of peace and quiet.

Visited July 2013

Brandon, South Dakota
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was in Ubud in early June 2013. I had two massages at Padma Hastaa Spa while I was there. Both were excellent. Well trained and very nice staff.

3 attraction reviews
“Ayu suci the owner and her staff of wonderful ladies is the best kept secret in ubud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Yes if you are in ubud and are looking for a good and well priced balinese massage I would not hesitate to say here is great and my wife agrees her best massage on this holiday was by komang ihave used this spa the last two years we have visited ubud and all the ladies are great.ary dewi wayan and komang look forward to next year.it is not the flashy or upmarket type but it is clean good value and most of all a fantastic and relaxing massage thank u

Adelaide, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“In villa massage, awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I collected a brochure on the street and decided to give them a call to grab a massage in my villa outside of Ubud. The girl (can't remember her name, sorry) was amazing. She spoke very good English and was very attentive. It was also very cheap, only 110000rupiah :)

Thanks to all at padma hastaa, you made my week!

Athis-Mons, France
“Amazing and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Guys, i really want to share this address with you ! I came to Ubud (Bali) on my own and went to this place to get a massage. This price is cheap and i assure you it was the best massage of my entire life ! They've been my first friends in Bali and i'm really gonna miss them! They gave me a lot of fun and sorted me out with everything (accomodation, transport, and basically the best prices and best place for anything i need..). I've got now an appointment with the owner later on because i want to start a business there and she is really helping me on this new adventure. I've got now an appointment with the owner later on because i want to start a business there and she is really helping me on this new adventure. Once again thanks for every single thing girls :)