“An amazing experience!! ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 667 Outdoor Activities in Bali
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small horse riding stable where your safety and enjoyment are our first priority. A ride with us on one of our happy horses through the lush ricefields, black volcanic sand beach and sleepy traditional village will complete your Bali holiday Experience.
“An amazing experience!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had an amazing afternoon at Kuda P stables, the staff and owner Fran instantly made us feel welcome and provided us with all the necessary riding equipment.
The horses are beautifully groomed and are in excellent condition, you can really tell they are extremely well cared for. We went for the long rice field, village, beach ride which was a wonderful experience and something I recommend everyone should do! The guides are very friendly, knowledgeable and also take beautiful photos for you, so we could just relax and enjoy the ride. We were given water at the beach and those that wanted to had a canter through the surf! It was so much fun! All the horses were very well behaved and seemed to enjoy it as much as we did!
When we arrived back at the stables we were greeted with yummy banana fritters and an ice cold drink. We really had a great time and we'll definitely be back!

• Arabic first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
25 attraction reviews
“Not nearly as good as expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I admit I had high expectation after reading good reviews on TA. Many things could have been much better:

- bad choice of horse - my girlfriend was first time rider and they gave her a young wild horse who was not properly trained and all the time very restless (therefore the one of staff riding along had to have it on very short lease for whole time) - when I was passing this horse, it kicked my horse and me in the leg - luckly it hit me in the shoe or I could be badly injured;

- about 500m of track is on main road with heavy traffic - cars, truck, motors passing you - this was quite scary especially since as written above the young horse was affraid of it and hit the tree trying to avoid traffic

- I have ridden few times and I was really looking for the time on the beach but when we got there my horse was so tired (not well rested) he didn't want to do even the fast walk, so no fun riding for me and we spent only 5-10min there (not 20-30min as written in some reviews)

- the riding lasted 1,5 hours instead of 2, which considering the high price was also not nice

All in all it is maybe ok for somebody who wants a new experience and not expecting too much and if you get better trained horses than we have ridden (they have many) but we were quite dissapointed. Staff otherwise was friendly.

Visited April 2014
Munich, Germany
“Long Rice Field, Beach & Village Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We did the Long Rice Field, Beach & Village Ride (2hrs) today with Kuda P and loved it. Of course it was hot in the sun, but it's Bali. They picked controllable and nice horses for us and led my booyfriend as it was his first time on a horse's back. The guides are great and take pictures all the time with your own camera to make sure you don't have to care about that and can enjoy the ride. The beach is perfect and you also ride next to beautiful rice fields. You get free water at the beach and free fried bananas and Soda after the ride. We really enjoyed it and will come back as soon as we can!

Visited April 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
42 attraction reviews
“2 hour horse ride - rice fields, town and beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

It was a hot day which brought with it its share of incidents.
The choice of horse is very important. If you are a beginner make sure you get one of the horses who have been at the stables a while, they are quieter and easily controlable.
I got one of the new comers, Katy, who has been at the stables a short while and having been from race horse background was still getting used to her new home.
My guide was great - he held on to the reign and kept Katy close (which i appreciated) but my leg kept bumping into the guides horse which i wasnt very happy with, nevertheless, safety first.
the ride at the beach was great but on the way back while passing over a small brigde (small river onthe left and a stone wall on my right) the horse got abit too close to the wall and i injured my leg.
we made our way back to the stable (with a bruised leg and torn jeans) and was greatful i made it back in one piece. Fran and Dany were nice enough to nurse my wound and even offered to stitch my jeans. we helped ourselves to some banana fritters, water and cold drinks, and had a good chat with fran.
Im just glad my daughter and friend didnt suffer the same fate ..infact they had a great time.

Visited March 2014
“Great experience, worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

A friend and I did the 2 hour ride through local village, rice fields and ocean. Horses were beautiful, staff were genuine and helpful, and also treated us to a cold drink and some banana fritters after the ride.
If you're going to go horse riding in Bali, this is the place to go. The owner Fran was funny and informative, happy to answer any questions we had after the ride and made sure that we had a good time.
Overall a great experience, would definitely go again.